-
Gov. J.B. Pritzker offers dire warning on Trump administration
Gov. J.B. Pritzker offers dire warning on Trump administration
-
Jhfwqqeuokmbcxzzsdseyiplmmmbvcxsd
Jhfwqqeuokmbcxzzsdseyiplmmmbvcxsd
-
I just wanna be a space ravager
I just wanna be a space ravager
-
When you try to bribe someone with their own tax dollars
When you try to bribe someone with their own tax dollars
-
Need Help!!
Hello everyone, I need some advice on investing money. A LIC agent sold a plan to my parents where they need to invest ₹1,600 per month for 16 years. After that, the money will be locked for anoth...
-
Men with bikes are Legends!!
Men with bikes are Legends!!
-
How are so many Indians moving abroad with a job lined up?
It’s great to see Indian workers gross and establish careers abroad and I am genuinely curious how are y’all making your way to those countries especially in the EU. I moved to Canada on a student ...
-
My deepest prayers and gratitude towards this personality who was responsible for saving Hinduism in India, sent by Gods themselves to protect Dharma. If he wouldn't have been there, this country would have been very different. Hearted wishes for Shiv Jayanti.
My deepest prayers and gratitude towards this personality who was responsible for saving Hinduism in India, sent by Gods themselves to protect Dharma. If he wouldn't have been there, this country w...
-
Amazing Kaziranga
Amazing Kaziranga
-
Anyone looking for a flatmate/ flat hunting rightnow?
Hi, I am a working professional. I work for a startup and need to find a place in sec 49. Preferably uppal southend. My only concern is that it should be as close to office as possible because my t...
-
Trump Signs New Order to Vastly Expand His Presidential Powers
Trump Signs New Order to Vastly Expand His Presidential Powers
-
Looking for a good allergist in Madurai
Anyone here know a doctor or someone who expertises in allergy, gastroenterology and immunology? Need to consult someone who can treat all three. Thanks.
-
Yfinance not working
Having issues with the python library yfinance. Anyone else having issues today?
-
Hello, any filmmakers or passion in filmmaking
Hello, having done my bachelor's in filmmaking from Mumbai, I got some work here and there as AD, AC, and DA in feature films and music videos. I have made short films and documentaries, too. Last ...
-
Where is the Democratic Party?
Where is the Democratic Party?
-
Andhra Govt Grants Early Leave to Muslim Employees During Ramzan
The Andhra Pradesh government, led by CM Chandrababu Naidu’s TDP, has announced that Muslim employees can leave work an hour early during Ramzan. The move follows a similar directive by Telangana...
-
Morning Blend 🌄
Morning Blend 🌄
-
WTF was the construction noise coming spontaneously throughout the night? (Phursungi)
Wasn't able to sleep, it was like bursting that लड crackers man.
-
Emir of Qatar visits India, what is the Trump connection? | The Chanakya...
Emir of Qatar visits India, what is the Trump connection? | The Chanakya...
-
Another year another solo birthday date hehe..
Just another year of not having any irl friends, just just me and my playlist lol Burnt cheesecake and cranberry iced coffee
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.