IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Travelling with Vape in a flight

    over 1 year

    Has anyone traveled with a Vape by air? Does it get confiscated? Is it safe to carry? In which baggage should I carry it? Tell me about your experience. I am traveling from Delhi to Jaipur .

  2. Gaali dena is not a new trend it's been there in our culture itself...

    over 1 year

    People acting like gaali dena is some ‘Western influence’ that’s destroying Indian culture need to take a deep breath. Gaaliyan have always been a part of our culture, across regions, across genera...

  3. Everybody felt the earthquake. Meanwhile Me in my deep sleep :

    over 1 year

    Literally have no idea when this shit happened 😭

  4. Got myself a K6 :)

    over 1 year

    All I need is a bike now. 🙃

  5. New trick = Nepo Kid + Actual Talent combo. Will you choose to go for the movie?

    over 1 year

    What if the movie stars Khushi Kapoor + Jaideep Ahlawat Junaid Khan + Pankaj Tripathi The system is trying to game your mind you know this and you don’t go for the movie but the real actor Jai...

  6. Feeling undervalued. I will not promote

    over 1 year

    I just had a meeting with the other 3 people in my company. I'm the only tech guy. I built the entire product and all the infrastructure to build, deploy and run it. The value of the work I've put ...

  7. Salute

    over 1 year

    Salute

  8. Doon Business school for MBA

    over 1 year

    How is this college? I earlier asked you guys about UPES. And I saw a lot of you were suggesting me to go for Doon business school. I am coming to visit both these colleges and I have applied alrea...

  9. Moments from Aero India 2025 🇺🇸👀

    over 1 year

    Moments from Aero India 2025 🇺🇸👀

  10. What do you think ??

    over 1 year

    What do you think ??

  11. The Rough part-time job market in Kochi(Ekm)

    over 1 year

    This is coming from an outsider with absolute 0 contacts. This post gets irrelevant and wouldn’t make sense if you’re free/student with just an hour or two of classes. For everyone else this could...

  12. Beautiful sunrise twilight from the majestic Atal Setu

    over 1 year

    Beautiful sunrise twilight from the majestic Atal Setu

  13. Artifacts and Antiques Material

    over 1 year

    Where to buy decorative artifacts and antiques here in jaipur at cheaper rates?

  14. What are we doing about this asteroid?

    over 1 year

    We are busy with... Complete this sentence

  15. Beautiful Kaziranga

    over 1 year

    Beautiful Kaziranga

  16. 1bhk for sell

    over 1 year

    New construction 1bhk independent house for sale 14.5 lakhs Bank finance available 80% Best for investment Location is close to nature 🍀

  17. What kinda para social relationship are these children in with creators

    over 1 year

    I’ve nothing to say after this

  18. Do you think that Economy of India, on the sword's edge?

    over 1 year

    In RBI, we have 4 Lakh Crore rupees and the Total Money supply in India is 44 Lakh Crore rupees. The creation of money is based on the Gold Bill (recipes), so when people stop believing in Rupees i...

  19. TIL Intresting History of Pallavaram

    over 1 year

    TIL Intresting History of Pallavaram

  20. Sikkim is so damn great state

    over 1 year

    In my observation Sikkim is one of the best states of india if not the best , though it cant be compared to other big states as its small in size and population but it is one of the best surely , ...

‹ Prev 1 … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account