-
Any networking, Fun events in Indore tomorrows
Hello Indore, Am new to the city and was looking for any networking events, comedy events or dance class in indore tomorrow. If you all have any info regarding the same please share and/or any In...
-
unpopular opinion but kachori kadhi/sabji ke saath khaane ke liye nhi bani hai. kachori aise hi achhi hoti hai. kadhi/sabji kachori ko pura taste chuppa deti hai. kadhi ke saath pudi khao na kachori kyu kharab kr rhe ho.
unpopular opinion but kachori kadhi/sabji ke saath khaane ke liye nhi bani hai. kachori aise hi achhi hoti hai. kadhi/sabji kachori ko pura taste chuppa deti hai. kadhi ke saath pudi khao na kachor...
-
NATO weapons vs Russian weapons
NATO weapons vs Russian weapons
-
My websites suddenly disappear from search results without any warning
See, I have multiple sites hosted on my personal VPS. They were running smooth, getting decent traffic and making progress but suddenly without any messages or warning, they disappeared from search...
-
Power to the people
Agonda
-
What are the *must* watch Bollywood movies
The subject- What are the movies, that you consider are must watch Bollywood movies. From older classics like DDLJ to newer ones like YJHD. Movies that someone assumes you would have watched when y...
-
Are We Just Walking Billboards? Where Do You Buy Local?
I’ve always been into branded clothes, caps, shoes. But recently a thought hit me and I couldn’t ignore it. We literally pay brands so we can advertise for them. Our bodies = free real estate fo...
-
Noted singer Pratul Mukhopadhay passes away
Noted singer Pratul Mukhopadhay passes away
-
Well. I’ll never be able to unsee this. 😅
Well. I’ll never be able to unsee this. 😅
-
Never let fear take you over.
Never let fear take you over.
-
Some people are feeling good about imaginary disrespect to PM Modi in France. So just wanted to remind everyone of what disrespect to a PM looks like. Here, Rajiv got beat up in full public view!
Some people are feeling good about imaginary disrespect to PM Modi in France. So just wanted to remind everyone of what disrespect to a PM looks like. Here, Rajiv got beat up in full public view!
-
what do you do when your heart feels heavy?
what do you do when your heart feels heavy?
-
Best turf in lucknow , imo.
Best turf in lucknow , imo.
-
Finally there is something worthy to watch on itv
I Love their chemistry it's so refreshing I hope makers don't spoil this show it's giving me the vibes of old school romance the current track of ghum is so good finally their is something to the m...
-
BSNL has achieved a net profit of Rs 262 crore
BSNL has achieved a net profit of Rs 262 crore
-
Survey on UPI
Hello! We are conducting a research study on how e-wallets influence spending habits, supported by K.G. Joshi Bedekar College of Arts. This study is led by Kartik Shetty, Tanmit Borhade, and Saloni...
-
What are some good trading streamers I should look into?
I'm pretty "new" to trading and I've been hoping to paper trade alongside some streamers mainly to gain another perspective on how more experienced traders may trade the market and what they're str...
-
ops i did it again 🤷🏻♀️
ops i did it again 🤷🏻♀️
-
Indian stock market is no different form Indian real estate Market . CMV
Company does capex in 2022, meets people, investors. 2023, company gives information to bulls, their relatives, uncles 2024 1st half - Big bulls advertise their holdings officially, lav...
-
UP: Woman strangulates two daughters, attempts to kill self after domestic dispute with husband
Source: https://theprint.in/india/up-woman-strangulates-two-daughters-attempts-to-kill-self-after-domestic-dispute-with-husband/2488477/
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.