IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENTS OF BJP GOVT. IN ODISHA SO FAR

    over 1 year

    BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENTS OF BJP GOVT. IN ODISHA SO FAR

  2. Every Data Map of Northeast India be Like

    over 1 year

    Almost every parameter, every topic, you get this result. Doesn’t matter if it’s HDI, happiness, UFO sightings, or the number of left-handed goats. Every. Single. Time.

  3. Earlier it used to be Burns

    over 1 year

    Earlier it used to be Burns

  4. Lost my happiness to a job

    over 1 year

    I (M23) started my first job in gurgaon. My on-boarding was on 20. It is a decent job and salary is also good. But, I have to work on rotational shifts and therefore, I had to take PG in gurgaon. T...

  5. Anyone planning on going to Martin Garrix Holi Concert? (Mumbai)

    over 1 year

    Hey! Anyone planning on going to Martin Garrix Holi Concert? (Mumbai) I m planning to go, but don't really have a company. Prices of the show starts from 299 rs without tax. So I m planning on get...

  6. Papa in city

    over 1 year

    My father is in the city and it would make his day if he can experience the show at leisure valley tomorrow. Anyone having passes that they will be willing to give?

  7. Nak ardam katley sirrr

    over 1 year

    Bayata IT job kotali antey chala skills nerchukoni upskill ayi final ga oka manchi payroll ochey job kodtey ee influencers gallu enti bro oka 2 3 reels tho lakhs lo earn chestunar literally galli k...

  8. What are your favorite moments from Dil Bechara or Sushant’s other films?

    over 1 year

    Got a chance to rewatch Dil Bechara today, Sushant's performance was so raw and heartfelt—it’s hard not to feel emotional. Though he may no longer be with us, his spirit lives on in every frame of ...

  9. The so called officers of the court doing their duties in front (Lawyers)of their office..

    over 1 year

    The so called officers of the court doing their duties in front (Lawyers)of their office..

  10. Why north Indians migrating so much to MH and south indian states ?

    over 1 year

    I was looking at stats , literally 27 lakhs UTTARPRADESH people migrated to MAHARASHTRA alone for jobs . 1Cr+ bihari people migrated to MH, GUJRAT and SOUTH INDIAN STATES . This migration is increa...

  11. Dog lover stabs man after clash over stray canine at Mumbai’s Juhu beach

    over 1 year

    Dog lover stabs man after clash over stray canine at Mumbai’s Juhu beach

  12. good jewellers in gurgaon (need customised gold jewellery ?

    over 1 year

    same as title.

  13. *I will not promote* What is the best way to outreach to companies for collaborative pilot programs or networking?

    over 1 year

    I'm currently working on a B2B SaaS startup, and we've gotten to a point where we have a presentable MVP that can be useful to our potential customer base. I've tried cold-messaging company execs a...

  14. OP cooooookeddd this

    over 1 year

    It is 3 am and op was hungry , cooked this , cheese kam tha guys 😞

  15. Need Help Traveling Thane->Kurla-->BKC and too Forth

    over 1 year

    HI Dear Mumbaikars, I am in delima as i want to travel from Thane->BKC morning and BKC-Thane evening which is ideal time to avoid rush(Rush which can squeze my organ out) to normal rush. I am con...

  16. she is getting delulu everyday?

    over 1 year

    I am not nitpicking at all but I don’t understand how can someone be so delusional

  17. EMI option available!

    over 1 year

    EMI option available!

  18. bhaiye madarchod a fk em' all, kick em out of punjab. Nobody gives a fuck abt their whole ass community (prove me wrong)

    over 1 year

    (not trynna attack any specific religion)

  19. How can I trade in US stock options from India?

    over 1 year

    I hope trading in US stocks from India is possible. I am specially interested in US stock options. If anyone done that then please help with your knowledge. ETrade, IND Money or any other broker p...

  20. Guess the place

    over 1 year

    Guess the place

‹ Prev 1 … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 … 19 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account