-
Paying Engineers with Rev-Share (I will not promote)
I’m about to start a new business as a design founder. Previously, I worked with an engineer on Upwork, and he’s now proposing a revenue-sharing arrangement for my upcoming venture. This looks attr...
-
‘It oversteps the president’s authority’: Judge says Trump’s transgender care order is ‘unconstitutional’ and blocks kids from treatments ‘completely unrelated’ to gender identity
‘It oversteps the president’s authority’: Judge says Trump’s transgender care order is ‘unconstitutional’ and blocks kids from treatments ‘completely unrelated’ to gender identity
-
University for PhD in Law in Pune.
Which will be the best university for PhD in Law if you have JRF in Pune. Please guys I dont wanna go to Delhi, but DU is there. 😭😭
-
Terrible experience with hospital in Bangalore
Fortis Naharbhavi is the worst hospital ever - experienced poor service, unprofessional behavior, and high fees. Doctors have half knowledge and are insensitive. I would like to summarize my exper...
-
Sector 23 In Night 🌃🌉
Sector 23 In Night 🌃🌉
-
Cannot sacrifice bloodline to rumble strips 🥲
Cannot sacrifice bloodline to rumble strips 🥲
-
Guess the market
Guess the market
-
So Osmania Biscuits are luxury food now?
Not sure which category this falls under for them to charge 18%? Any tax experts who can explain?
-
Candles - Man In Love
Throwaway account; TLDR; Man in love here. My long distance girlfriend whome I love to the core, is going to visit me soon in this month and I am planning to gift her candles coupled with flowers...
-
Top 10 metro networks in India by operational + u/c length
Top 10 metro networks in India by operational + u/c length
-
Any idea on accident near pheonix wakad?
As i was ascending on highway towards balewadi after leaving pheonix wakad mall,the intersection was crowded by onlookers while a bidy on man(presumably) was lying lifeless and police dabba was als...
-
Punjab:7 rocket launchers found from garbage dump near Patiala school
[article](https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chandigarh/rocket-launchers-found-in-punjabs-patiala/articleshow/118112190.cms)
-
Justice K. Chandru: 79% of judges appointed in 5 years were forward castes. SC/ST, OBC representation among judges has declined. Only 10% of the Indian population are given priority
Key points from the full interview of retired Judge Justice K. Chandru: The posts of Supreme Court and High Court Judges are not filled as per the Constitution SC/ST, OBC representation among jud...
-
Looking for Roommate!?
Hey , 20M, from PU , finding for a pg or 2 sharing room nearby campus ! If anyone has any suggestions plz hit in comment box !
-
I'm in absolutely confused state about computer number application
I keep getting rejected because "BVC not found in DGCA CEO records" , when I asked them how to send the BVC towards them in proper format, they told me to fucking google it??( What the fuck???). My...
-
Suggestion needed : Best Orthodontist in Indore for Braces and Aligners ?
Suggestion needed : Best Orthodontist in Indore for Braces and Aligners ?
-
Team India in practice session , Dubai [ CT ]
Team India in practice session , Dubai [ CT ]
-
"Britain has historical amnesia" - Shashi Tharoor 🔥 He utterly silenced the opponent.
"Britain has historical amnesia" - Shashi Tharoor 🔥 He utterly silenced the opponent.
-
Dupahiya is an upcoming comedy series that will stream on Amazon Prime Video on March 7
Dupahiya is an upcoming comedy series that will stream on Amazon Prime Video on March 7
-
Lmaoo Papa bhai
Lmaoo Papa bhai
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.