IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Is this real?

    over 1 year

    Is this real?

  2. Jodhpur to Delhi/NCR

    over 1 year

    Hello everyone!! If anyone is visiting Delhi/NCR from jodhpur, would you be kind enough to buy some samosas from Surya and hand it over to me in Delhi/NCR? Need this help because I have lived in ...

  3. ‘Transatlantic relations are over’ as Trump sides with Putin, says top German MP

    over 1 year

    ‘Transatlantic relations are over’ as Trump sides with Putin, says top German MP

  4. Clicked this photo of my office

    over 1 year

    Technically, this building is not my office the one next to it is

  5. Bangladesh allout for 228

    over 1 year

    Bangladesh allout for 228

  6. I can never be on time

    over 1 year

    I mean, COVID ruined my whole schedule and sleep. I didn't even go to school this year because it ends when I only wake up (I'm on the last grade). Feels like I have nothing to wake up for (even t...

  7. City Palace, Udaipur

    over 1 year

    City Palace, Udaipur

  8. Spa in Vizag

    over 1 year

    Here for tonight need to visit good spa for men which is also reasonable, any recommendations?

  9. Selling old electronics

    over 1 year

    Can anyone suggest any businesses buying back old but working electronics? Trying to sell a used microwave and washing machine.

  10. Does anyone know why there are frequent power cuts in Kochi?

    over 1 year

    Same as title. I’ve been noticing for the last 1-2 weeks that the frequency of power cuts has increased. Just curious if there’s a larger reason for this?

  11. did anyone know savandurga has a history from 1300 BC

    over 1 year

    was recently digging up the history of one of the best hiking spots in blr, savandurga. and apparently burial chambers have been found there that date back to 3300 years ago. rulers in power have...

  12. Get set, warm-up: Kerala govt offices to introduce daily 10-minute fitness sessions

    over 1 year

    Get set, warm-up: Kerala govt offices to introduce daily 10-minute fitness sessions

  13. Dhanvitta

    over 1 year

    Any experiences trading or learning with this website? Its Mangalore based stock trading firm. https://www.dhanvitta.com

  14. Now you know why babar played slow

    over 1 year

    Now you know why babar played slow

  15. ANNUAL ATHLETIC MEET 🤣

    over 1 year

    Ajj annual athletic meet hai lekin sab logon ne mass bunk kar Diya 🤣🤣 No more than 10 people present on the ground at 9:30 (events were to start at 8 am) Guess the college 🤔😅

  16. Just settled in. I booked a homestay in a remote village in Uttarakhand. I had a great time today. The people around me are super kind. A random lady offered me tea at their house when I was walking down a stream and they were genuinely very happy to host me.

    over 1 year

    I could not sit in my house and process my break up anymore, so I came to Uttarakhand. My father is from here and he spoke highly about how he got clarity while living in simple town and simple lif...

  17. Be Still and know that you are God

    over 1 year

    There is nothing that ego or thought can do to "reach" God. Thought or thinking absolutely have no connection to God, never was and never will be. So BE STILL. No effort

  18. Pivoted to SaaS, Found Product Market Fit, but Drowning in SBA Debt, I will not promote

    over 1 year

    I’ve been grinding on my startup since before 2020. It started as a service based business, and I was all in on that model for years. But I made a lot of mistakes which mainly, I scaled up a team I...

  19. Talas and Capitalists

    over 1 year

    I’ve been reading about talas and lokas. The more I read, the more it seems like many Americans who support Trump metaphorically align with many of the traits of the talas. Am I way off here? It ...

  20. MAGA Cheers on ‘King’ Trump Dropping Pretense of Democracy

    over 1 year

    MAGA Cheers on ‘King’ Trump Dropping Pretense of Democracy

‹ Prev 1 … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 … 19 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account