-
Looking for a good tattoo artist in mumbai nearby mumbai is also fine. Drop their ig handle in comment.
Looking for a good tattoo artist in mumbai nearby mumbai is also fine. Drop their ig handle in comment.
-
Valentine's day Irony
Na sarakku adikurathukku alternative ah Ice cream vangi sapdilam nu mudivu panna. Enga anna Will Smith sollirukaru Chocolate cute depression nu. Sari apdiyae naina vukkum oru Choco bar vangittu pol...
-
Need urgent B+ blood donation for 18M cancer patient
Hi, posting on my behalf of my friend whose little brother is a Leukemia patient. He's currently being treated in Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Andheri West. We urgently need B+ donors. Doc...
-
Genuinely Need a Friend This Valentine's Day...
Hey, I’m not really sure where to post this, but I’ve been thinking a lot lately and I guess I’m just looking for someone to talk to. I’ve never been in any kind of romantic relationship, not even ...
-
Is it true that sanyasis are only allowed to bow down and touch the feet of their mothers among all their family members?
Would be grateful for any information on the same. Hari Om 🕉 🙏
-
Please isko share kijiye jyada se jyada
Please isko share kijiye jyada se jyada
-
Trading
What is the difference between price correction and time correction in context when a stock is in 2nd leg
-
HIGHLIGHTS: KL Rahul's 97 (115)* to save India against Australia in its first game of the CWC23
If only had this came on that faithful day......
-
BUYING ELEVATE ..GUIDE PLSS
I AM BUYING ELEVATE NOV 2024 manufacturing date v cvt r they offered me 14 lakh final after negotiations can i get more discount ?? shld i go for 2025? will i get similar discount on 2025?...
-
Reliable places to buy/adopt Shih Tzu puppy in Kochi please. Also, may I know the average price? We have a Persian cat at home. Had been thinking of homing a puppy for quite some time now. Thank you.
Reliable places to buy/adopt Shih Tzu puppy in Kochi please. Also, may I know the average price? We have a Persian cat at home. Had been thinking of homing a puppy for quite some time now. Thank you.
-
iiit_bbsr
iiit_bbsr
-
Bhavishyamalikapuran
Bhavishyamalikapuran
-
ICT_Mumbai
ICT_Mumbai
-
ICT_Mumbai
ICT_Mumbai
-
ICT_Mumbai
ICT_Mumbai
-
ICT_Mumbai
ICT_Mumbai
-
KIIT (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology)
KIIT (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology)
-
For questions and discussions about the education system, colleges, research, and careers in India
For questions and discussions about the education system, colleges, research, and careers in India
-
For questions and discussions about the education system, colleges, research, and careers in India
For questions and discussions about the education system, colleges, research, and careers in India
-
Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.