IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. How do you guys explain dev why you need these changes?

    almost 2 years

    Hi I want to ask you guys how do you deal with devs and founder who are just adding new pages to websites without think about UI , speed issues, CTA etc

  2. Friend resorts to stealing to cover losses

    almost 2 years

    A year ago, I introduced a friend to F&O trading. He had around one lakh as capital and was eager to start trading, seeing it as a quick money side hustle (Thanks, Instagram and finance gurus). Wi...

  3. RG Kar Rape And Murder: Former Principal Sandip Ghosh Gets Bail As CBI Fails To Submit Chargesheet

    almost 2 years

    SARCASM

  4. Vishwanathan Anand explaining the Importance of Chess in School!!

    almost 2 years

    Vishwanathan Anand explaining the Importance of Chess in School!!

  5. ഭീകരപ്രവർത്തനങ്ങൾക്ക് CMRL പണം നൽകിയോ എന്ന് സംശയം; മാസപ്പടി കേസിൽ SFIO റിപ്പോർട്ട്

    almost 2 years

    ഒരു രാഷ്ട്രീയ നേതാവിന് കൈക്കൂലി കിട്ടിയോ എന്നും ഏജൻസി പരിശോധിക്കുന്നുണ്ട്. കാലിത്തീറ്റ കുംഭകോണ കേസിലെ പോലെ വ്യാജ ബില്ലുകളുടെ അടിസ്ഥാനത്തിലാണ് പണം നൽകിയതെന്നും എസ്എഫ്ഐഒ ഹൈക്കോടതിയിൽ സമർപ്പിച്ച സത്യവ...

  6. information regarding GMC Goa

    almost 2 years

    Hi, so I am most probably going to join GMC to complete my PG. Just wanted to ask for information on the boys PG hostel, food,etc and other things. Basically any information for someone not from...

  7. Doubt: First Move - 21 Dec

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone has booked tickets for Abhishek’s and Nirmal’s First Move for 21st Dec at 4:00PM. Asking this because I saw they have the same show on 20th as well (wasn’t t...

  8. Rode an NS400z - i don't get the hate

    almost 2 years

    After trying a lot of dealers to get a long test ride, i finally got one albiet with a showroom guy as a pillion. I'm kind of impressed honestly and at this point it's a steal deal, I know the subr...

  9. Surface pen needed

    almost 2 years

    Need to borrow surface pen 2 for surface pro laptop ON URGENT BASIS!!!! I WILL PAY FOR IT Plz ping me if can lend thank you 🙏🙏

  10. AI on biggest indian television personality!

    almost 2 years

    According to AI after amitabh bacchan hina khan is the biggest star of all time in indian television

  11. Buying property/apartment advice for my friend

    almost 2 years

    My NRI friend wants to buy one but has no idea who and how to choose(factors to consider). She is being overwhelmed by 'few units left' sales tactic. 1. People who have purchased/living in artech ...

  12. Atul Subhash Case Update - Nikitha Statement taken by Marthalli Police

    almost 2 years

    Wife Nikitha gave a shocking statement in front of the police, stating, “I am the real victim in this case.” She alleged that her husband, Atul, forced her to cook non-vegetarian food, despite her ...

  13. Representation of Nagaland in the Khelo Tripura Para Games 2024

    almost 2 years

    Welcome to Tripura

  14. Bought this for my Father’s Birthday and the cake was pretty good. Way better than most cakes I’ve found in Kochi.

    almost 2 years

    Plum cake : ₹1150 Wine : ₹550 Not an Ad

  15. What is the lifespan of a microwave?

    almost 2 years

    Just asking the lifespan my microwave is 14 years old is it okay to buy a new one or should I get it repaired from the Mechanic but my mechanic is saying I am not able to repair it and you should s...

  16. What is this from?

    almost 2 years

    Found this screenshot on my girls phone and don’t know what she was doing. Looks like maybe a live chat and I saw the YouTube logo but I don’t recognize what this would be under

  17. Basketball coaching ??

    almost 2 years

    Is there any basketball academy in surat where I can learn basketball?

  18. Why, just why 😑😑😑

    almost 2 years

    Why, just why 😑😑😑

  19. Can someone please let me know

    almost 2 years

    I haven't watched Mismatched (Netflix) but boy the internet hating Dimple is so unanimous. Is she so bad, being the female led? Never seen so much hate for lead ever, especially female one

  20. If you had one wish today that could be granted, what would it be?

    almost 2 years

    What is one thing you would ask for which would make life better? I would wish to be home with my family for just one day.

‹ Prev 1 … 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account