IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Stargazing @ Vedanthangal?

    almost 2 years

    Has anyone done it before? If so any suggested or pointers as to how to set up and where to set up ? Any websites or phone numbers also will do.

  2. Readymade sarees

    almost 2 years

    Hi friends! I am looking for fashionable but not too expansive ready to wear sarees - I see so many of these ads showing One Minute Sarees. Can anybody recommend some good shops within Coimbatore t...

  3. What places are good to stay in Chandigarh?

    almost 2 years

    Hi, I’m a 32M planning to relocate from Bangalore to Chandigarh in the next two months, as I work from home and my hometown is quite close to Chandigarh. I’m looking for places to stay that are clo...

  4. Music Links to some of my favs and underrated.

    almost 2 years

    Idk if you all would like these, but here are the links: * Salman Elahi - Mukhatib : [https://youtu.be/wXJt2Rpd24Y?si=uWNbNglv33FNVIm3](https://youtu.be/wXJt2Rpd24Y?si=uWNbNglv33FNVIm3) * Agnee -...

  5. Appartment security demand money?

    almost 2 years

    How are your appartments security folk? I live in a standalone appartment building and the owners are chill folk and no fuss related to them. However, the security dude is kinda weird. He is a olde...

  6. orange city fr

    almost 2 years

    orange city fr

  7. WTF!! kashish is sacrificing Rajat for Shrutika🥴

    almost 2 years

    WTF!! kashish is sacrificing Rajat for Shrutika🥴

  8. How common is this in AP/TS?

    almost 2 years

    How common is this in AP/TS?

  9. Shop in Moodabidri

    almost 2 years

    Hello everyone, A shop/office of nearly 950 sq./ft available for sale in Moodabidri (near bus stand). Beside Amarshree theatre, road side. Up for sale. DM if interested.

  10. conflicts have become usual part of my life and i hate it

    almost 2 years

    ever since i joined my college. one thing has been common which is conflicts in my life. from friends to relationship, all things are falling apart. I'm beginning to think I'm the root cause of the...

  11. How is SoulBlush Clinic?

    almost 2 years

    Hello Everyone, I want to know how is SoulBlush Aesthetic clinic? Has anyone tried the medi facials there and used their products? They claim all their products are natural but is it truly natural?...

  12. Estimated Population Density Map

    almost 2 years

    Estimated Population Density Map

  13. Anyone in for indie gaga @ lulu?

    almost 2 years

    Never seen a concert, ath kond on povam en vech. Ticket eduthit illa till now. If anyone in, meet up?

  14. I am a professional trader since last 5 years.

    almost 2 years

    I have made every little mistakes that you can imagine in my trading journey. From early exits to holding the loosing trades. Knowing everything still end up loosing money because of bad psycholo...

  15. Rohit Sharma is disappointed with his batting performance so far in the Border-Gavaskar Trophy

    almost 2 years

    Rohit Sharma is disappointed with his batting performance so far in the Border-Gavaskar Trophy

  16. "Chinese, Par Apne Style Se," the campaign highlights WokTok noodles as the perfect blend of international taste and Indian local style.

    almost 2 years

    "Chinese, Par Apne Style Se," the campaign highlights WokTok noodles as the perfect blend of international taste and Indian local style.

  17. Sandwich

    almost 2 years

    Hello people, Suggest any good cafe in Patna near to boring road location where they serve good sandwiches and coffee. I repeat good cafes not aesthetic one.

  18. ଐତିହ ସରଂଚନା ରେ ଅନନ୍ୟ ଉତ୍କଳ

    almost 2 years

    ପ୍ରାଚୀନ ଓଡିଶା ର ସାଂସ୍କୃତିକ ତଥା ସାମାଜିକ ପୃଷ୍ଠଭୂମିର ବିବିଧତା ଏହାର ଐତିହାସିକ ସ୍ମାରକୀ, ପ୍ରତ୍ନତାତ୍ତ୍ୱିକ ସ୍ଥାନ, ପାରମ୍ପାରିକ କଳା, ମୂର୍ତ୍ତି, ନୃତ୍ୟ ଏବଂ ସଙ୍ଗୀତ ମାଧ୍ୟମରେ ପ୍ରତିଫଳିତ ହୋଇଆସିଛି। ଏହି ସବୁ ଅନନ୍ୟ ବିଭବ ସମ...

  19. Zerodha ddpi issue

    almost 2 years

    I ve been trying to enable ddpi option in zerodha since last 2 days but at the digio sign now step for some verification there has been a constant error of ‘esp unavailable right now, try again’ an...

  20. Which one is the Best or your choice ??

    almost 2 years

    Which one is the Best or your choice ??

‹ Prev 1 … 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account