IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Just an Idea of making a group to play weekend football in Panchkula or Chandigarh

    almost 2 years

    Hey everyone! I’m looking to start a casual football group for **weekend morning matches** in **Panchkula or Chandigarh**. This is open to anyone aged **16-35** interested in playing for fun, fitn...

  2. Thoughts on this scene from the movie 'NH-10' (2015)?

    almost 2 years

    Thoughts on this scene from the movie 'NH-10' (2015)?

  3. Going From Dehradun to Ahmedabad for coldplay

    almost 2 years

    Koi Coldplay chalega 3 ticket extra hai agar aapko chaiyeh mrp pe hi de dunga face to face,DM karo Agar kisi ko Jana hoga,Btw I am a student from Graphic era deemed🫡🫡waise Dehradun mein Coldplay ki...

  4. In Hindi Cinema, post HR Debut there hasn't been any actor (except John Abraham) with the screen presence of a Complete Action Hero, imo. With Baby John this Christmas, I hope Varun Dhawan can prove himself.

    almost 2 years

    In Hindi Cinema, post HR Debut there hasn't been any actor (except John Abraham) with the screen presence of a Complete Action Hero, imo. With Baby John this Christmas, I hope Varun Dhawan can prov...

  5. No Healthcare for My Polio

    almost 2 years

    No Healthcare for My Polio

  6. Selling bryan adams lounge 1 ticket for cheap dm asap

    almost 2 years

    Selling bryan adams lounge 1 ticket for cheap dm asap

  7. Was given this note today

    almost 2 years

    Was given this note today

  8. Videos keep skipping back to earlier point in the video.

    almost 2 years

    Lately(like the last 2 or 3 weeks) I'll be watching a video on YouTube and then randomly it will revert back to an earlier point in the video. The amount of time seems random, too. Sometimes it's 4...

  9. Sitting in a cafe makes me wonder, who are these beautiful women!

    almost 2 years

    I must say I go out and I see beautiful girls everywhere. especially in cafe. I just don't get it. Who are these girls, why in the name of merlin's beard in no way in my outermost circles they don'...

  10. Christmas day brunch

    almost 2 years

    Any recommendations for breweries/pubs/restaurants curating brunch on Christmas day in Bangalore? Mainly looking for recommendations around Indiranagar and MG road.

  11. Rohit Sharma needs to be dropped, doesn’t matter if he’s the captain, he’s wasting a spot

    almost 2 years

    Rohit Sharma needs to be dropped, doesn’t matter if he’s the captain, he’s wasting a spot

  12. BGT

    almost 2 years

    just for fun

  13. Looking for restaurant recommendations.

    almost 2 years

    Hi Mysore, I am visiting Mysore from Lucknow and it is the first time for someone in south india. I am looking for a south indian buffet restaurant in Mysore. Tell me your favourite restaurant that...

  14. Your thoughts?

    almost 2 years

    https://preview.redd.it/gvdikkkx3e7e1.png?width=933&format=png&auto=webp&s=281afba2a1ba3c4dba06d1c59acdb5ea08455eba

  15. Indian vlogger films himself atop speeding train in Bangladesh: 'This isn’t bravery'

    almost 2 years

    https://www.hindustantimes.com/trending/indian-vlogger-films-himself-atop-speeding-train-in-bangladesh-this-isn-t-bravery-101734430506665.html

  16. Need advice

    almost 2 years

    Hi guys I am 18M (turned 18 yesterday) need some advice how to start investing, genuinely a bit confused between stocks and mutual funds. I earn around 20-30 K monthly, willing to invest around 15k...

  17. any new startup in mangalore?

    almost 2 years

    any new startup in mangalore?

  18. My score Only attempted 3 questions from math section because of some technical issues with website

    almost 2 years

    Can i boost it to 170-200🙏

  19. This event made me realize that concerts/festivals in India are not meant for everyone.

    almost 2 years

    This event made me realize that concerts/festivals in India are not meant for everyone.

  20. Should I relocate from Bangalore to Hyderabad for a salary increase of 40000per month post tax

    almost 2 years

    Hi folks. I got a job offer from a company that wants me to relocate to Hyderabad. I am from Chhattisgarh and moved to Bangalore for job 2years back. I live with my parents, wife, and a 7month old ...

‹ Prev 1 … 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account