IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. How are there many private jets flying over Hyderabad?

    almost 2 years

    How are there many private jets flying over Hyderabad?

  2. Had the opportunity to visit your beautiful city this week, here are some pictures I took along the way

    almost 2 years

    Had the opportunity to visit your beautiful city this week, here are some pictures I took along the way

  3. Seeking a Job Referral at Zoho UI/UX designer

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing well. I’m reaching out because I’m looking for opportunities at Zoho, and I would greatly appreciate any referrals. A bit about me: I’m the first in my famil...

  4. physics teacher at ccg is not good. now going to watch some other teacher for physics. Is he good?

    almost 2 years

    physics teacher at ccg is not good. now going to watch some other teacher for physics. Is he good?

  5. Could Oriana Power’s Rs 10,000 Crore Deal Be the Catalyst for a Massive Breakout?

    almost 2 years

    https://preview.redd.it/52e4fpma8k7e1.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3969b548d025b33b66ad40ccbf243fd5d421c02b Oriana Power recently signed a monumental Rs 10,000 crore MoU with the Rajasth...

  6. Ravichandran Ashwin's final stats in international cricket

    almost 2 years

    Ravichandran Ashwin's final stats in international cricket

  7. I was prepared for much more horrible things

    almost 2 years

    I was prepared for much more horrible things

  8. Doctor fired from ER warns about effect of for-profit firms on U.S. health care

    almost 2 years

    Doctor fired from ER warns about effect of for-profit firms on U.S. health care

  9. Is 2500 too much for a cavity filling?

    almost 2 years

    IDK how much these things cost these days but I just paid 2500 for a filling in Andheri, is this a standard rate?

  10. Natural Evolution of Windows..

    almost 2 years

    Natural Evolution of Windows..

  11. Neighbours are getting more industries, meanwhile all we have...

    almost 2 years

    All we have is Pinarayi and blame game...

  12. Secret Santa help

    almost 2 years

    I've got this guy's name as a secret Santa and I should get him something worth around 500 rupees. Dude seems to like cars and planes. Any suggestion what to get him and prolly where in hyderabad?

  13. Recommendation for good Hotel stay in Koraput?

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone, I am planning a trip to Koraput on January and I was hoping to get some advice on good hotels or accomodations(for around 10 people) in the area. It’ll be my first time visiting and I...

  14. Kohli hugged Rohit too, what's happening?

    almost 2 years

    Kohli hugged Rohit too, what's happening?

  15. Judge in Hunter Biden case sued over underage drinking party, alleged beating

    almost 2 years

    Judge in Hunter Biden case sued over underage drinking party, alleged beating

  16. High contrast dark themes/profiles for MacOS Terminal?

    almost 2 years

    Looking for a high contrast dark theme like [Gruber Darker](https://github.com/furtidev/gruber-darker-helix/tree/main?tab=readme-ov-file) for MacOS's native terminal. Does anyone have any recommen...

  17. AirBnB - Multiple hosts same property multiple rates

    almost 2 years

    I was trying to book airbnb and found the same property being hosted by three different people at three different rates at a location. I saw the same set of three people hosting another property at...

  18. Jee

    almost 2 years

    How can I get 140 to 150 marks in jee mains april session ?! (Physics puri chud rkhi hai)

  19. It seems Head doesn't know Gully Cricket rules

    almost 2 years

    It seems Head doesn't know Gully Cricket rules

  20. Patriarchy and Gender

    almost 2 years

    I know it’s a gossip sub.. but I saw one post dissing Awkward Goat.. so just wanted to put this out here. Do think about it. (It’s via otherwarya)

‹ Prev 1 … 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account