IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. The countryside of MP can eat places like Udaipur for breakfast.

    almost 2 years

    The countryside of MP can eat places like Udaipur for breakfast.

  2. I[26M] am thinking about ending LDR of 5 years with my GF[27F]

    almost 2 years

    We have been in LDR for 5 years and honestly I just want to close the distance asap. We have different castes. She is a thakur and I am a baniya. Now a little bit of context first, my gf father was...

  3. Some of the manga/comic panels I’ve drawn recently

    almost 2 years

    I

  4. what is the best way to invest 1 lakh rupees

    almost 2 years

    hey everyone! I am 19F in 1st year of engg and saved upto 1 lakh rupees ( been saving since I was 5). Currently it is mixed in my mom's FD account but now I want to invest it on myself be it finan...

  5. Transperant fuel tank

    almost 2 years

    Just saw this on Instagram. Is it possible to get such a fuel tank? If yes, where in Chandigarh/Delhi/Jalandhar

  6. Should Samay launch his own app for free content to run ads ? There must be thousands of legitimate companies that want to run ads but can't due to the policies of YouTube.

    almost 2 years

    Should Samay launch his own app for free content to run ads ? There must be thousands of legitimate companies that want to run ads but can't due to the policies of YouTube.

  7. How were Mughals viewed in your history and culture? Were they seen as a gigantic threat or just another enemy?

    almost 2 years

    The fact of Ahoms defeating Mughals more than once has gotten very famous nowadays, so I wonder what happens when you take a deep dive into it. The Burmese managed to damage the Ahom state more tha...

  8. Who else going this Sunday?

    almost 2 years

    Who else going this Sunday?

  9. What’s a sign someone is genuinely a good person?

    almost 2 years

    What’s a sign someone is genuinely a good person?

  10. Failed startup, now what?

    almost 2 years

    We raised a good amount of seed capital but that was it. From what I hear, they hit end of the runway and no A round term sheets on horizon. So, closing down shop. I was pushed out right after t...

  11. Resume Samples

    almost 2 years

    Just got done with my CPL, Need Sample Resume/CV for job application. The ones available online are beyond comprehension. Would really appreciate if someone could share their CV(Hiding personal inf...

  12. Finally a Mustang that isn't ruined !

    almost 2 years

    Finally a Mustang that isn't ruined !

  13. I keep getting the: “something went wrong. Rap to retry” screen - how do I fix it

    almost 2 years

    Any video I watch gives me the tap to retry screen, so far to fix it I have: Open and closed the app Turnt off WiFi Put my phone on airplane mode (off and on) Updated the app Uninstalled and r...

  14. Need Suggestions for rim colour

    almost 2 years

    I have a black suzuki shogun and im looking forward to change colours of the spoke rim (Just the rim not the spokes ) so i need suggestions which colour would look good I was thinking about gold ...

  15. This women loves slapping herself... unbelievable yeh mind coach hai...

    almost 2 years

    This women loves slapping herself... unbelievable yeh mind coach hai...

  16. Bigg Boss Season 18 - Live Feed Discussion Thread December 19, 2024

    almost 2 years

    Welcome to Live Discussion Thread of Biggboss Season 18. If there is no Live feed on a day, use this Thread for general discussions **Follow Rules and don't post spoilers without marking them**...

  17. Andhra Pradesh HC Upholds Lesbian Couple’s Right To Cohabit

    almost 2 years

    Andhra Pradesh HC Upholds Lesbian Couple’s Right To Cohabit

  18. Scam

    almost 2 years

    Scam

  19. Why do people keep commenting this?

    almost 2 years

    What does it mean and why do I keep seeing it? Its getting quite annoying

  20. Upcoming series JEE

    almost 2 years

    So heyy guys... Can someone list le upcoming batches or series ic thrive yesterday to jee With the channe name please

‹ Prev 1 … 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account