IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Kiara Advani 💟

    almost 2 years

    :)

  2. Bitcoin Founder Satoshi Nakamoto Overtook Michael Bloomberg As 16th Richest Person When BTC Hit $106k, Closed In On Bill Gates

    almost 2 years

    Bitcoin Founder Satoshi Nakamoto Overtook Michael Bloomberg As 16th Richest Person When BTC Hit $106k, Closed In On Bill Gates

  3. Anyone up for a chai/coffee?

    almost 2 years

    Drive and a tea/coffee, winter calling! DM me if anyone is interested. PS: I know it’s a random weekday but that is point to make random plans out of nowhere.

  4. What is current situation on with Rishikesh -Karnprayag Railway line??

    almost 2 years

    It was announced back in sept 2019, since then 5 years have passed, rishikesh git ready in 2020 but haven't heard much atter that. What is its current situation and what do garhwali people think ab...

  5. Hot take on Auto annas

    almost 2 years

    I know i will be getting all the hate but listen me out, I get it, some autowallahs are bat shit crazy, rude and what not. But, I do NOT blame them. I do NOT blame the language barrier also. Just...

  6. Searching for a female flatmate

    almost 2 years

    One of my friends is looking for a female flatmate to share a semi furnished flat near Hanumanthawaka. The flat closer to the main road with parking available. The current flatmate is vacating on t...

  7. How not to crave porn ?

    almost 2 years

    17M , didn't have any female interaction and also on 2 years of nofap and out of nowhere I'm craving porn

  8. Jo bhi bolo..task dekh kar maza aa gaya..🤣🤣🤣

    almost 2 years

    This is the entertainment we seek for. 🤣

  9. Some Auto Drivers needs to go out of a job

    almost 2 years

    Auto Anna nu than oru kaalathula kuptitu irundhen, ipo Anna nu kupdave vaai koosudhu. We have a regular family auto driver. He's been driving us for the past 15 years. A very reasonable person not...

  10. F*cked up badly..Got bit by dog.Need Advice

    almost 2 years

    Guys I am hell worried and non stop crying. Got bit by a street dog. Immediately rushed to Hospital and got 6 shots. What to do next ?

  11. I just accidentally killed someone

    almost 2 years

    I am currently at Kottiyoor Reserve Forest, exactly at Milestone no. 236 in Kerala, I am with my wife we just hit and ran over a man he is half naked, he came out of nowhere, our car has blood on i...

  12. Decided to watch this masterpiece (Roadside Romeo) today. The animation definitely doesn't hold up 😭 Banger songs though! Plot was also decentish.

    almost 2 years

    Decided to watch this masterpiece (Roadside Romeo) today. The animation definitely doesn't hold up 😭 Banger songs though! Plot was also decentish.

  13. Va Tech Wabag has announced that the Saudi Water Authority has canceled the tender for a 300 MLD seawater desalination plant in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia, which Wabag had previously won

    almost 2 years

    This development comes as a setback for Wabag, which had recently secured several large orders in the Middle East region.

  14. Fee Certificate

    almost 2 years

    How to generate fee certificate for education loan?

  15. Places to visit in and around Pune with family

    almost 2 years

    Looking for place recommendations in and around Pune to visit with parents (61/65) during this time period. Thanks in advance!

  16. mau looks beautifull

    almost 2 years

    she wore this in one of her functions, looks absolutely stunning in the navari😍😍😍

  17. Join our Discord Server!

    almost 2 years

    # [https://discord.gg/ad8nGEFKS5](https://discord.gg/ad8nGEFKS5) Discord is cool!

  18. Can you guys help me finding a homestay in Mangalore?

    almost 2 years

    We (2 people) are traveling by car from Delhi to South India, and I absolutely love Mangalore city—it’s my favorite place to live. The city has everything I admire: less traffic, fewer crowds, mini...

  19. Brought this beauty home today ( my 1st bike )

    almost 2 years

    Brought this beauty home today ( my 1st bike )

  20. Laid off 2 months ago!

    almost 2 years

    Got laid off 2 months back (Tier-1 MBA grad with 3.5yoe) and while I’m getting some interviews, nothing’s converting yet. Starting to feel like this gap might keep growing and eventually hurt my ch...

‹ Prev 1 … 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account