IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. NIT Gardan Trimurti Nagar

    almost 2 years

    Is there anyone who visit here daily?

  2. How to ask for condoms in a pharmacy store as an 18 yo?

    almost 2 years

    How is the reaction, should I go to a store far away from my home, etc etc?

  3. Okay I'm planning to buy a sedan car worth rupees 30 lakh. Can you people suggest me itne paise kahan se lau?

    almost 2 years

    Okay I'm planning to buy a sedan car worth rupees 30 lakh. Can you people suggest me itne paise kahan se lau?

  4. Homer spitting facts.

    almost 2 years

    Homer spitting facts.

  5. Joke of a list, hyderabad deserved to be at the top

    almost 2 years

    Joke of a list, hyderabad deserved to be at the top

  6. Lights looked pretty last night!

    almost 2 years

    Lights looked pretty last night!

  7. "70 Crore men pay tax in India, not even one welfare scheme for men is funded by our own taxes" - Delhi protestors on Atul Subhash's Suicide

    almost 2 years

    "70 Crore men pay tax in India, not even one welfare scheme for men is funded by our own taxes" - Delhi protestors on Atul Subhash's Suicide

  8. Took some diecast photos

    almost 2 years

    Took some diecast photos

  9. Language Data of Chandigarh City (2011)

    almost 2 years

    Language Data of Chandigarh City (2011)

  10. Been receiving this via email and SMS for the past few weeks. Is this a scam? Due to some personal situation I couldn’t file this year. For context, I am not salaried but work as an independent contractor.

    almost 2 years

    Been receiving this via email and SMS for the past few weeks. Is this a scam? Due to some personal situation I couldn’t file this year. For context, I am not salaried but work as an independent con...

  11. Samastha Kerala Jamiyyathul Ulema member Ummer Faizi Mukkam sparked controversy with remarks about Hindu goddess Parvati during a public meeting

    almost 2 years

    Samastha Kerala Jamiyyathul Ulema member Ummer Faizi Mukkam sparked controversy with remarks about Hindu goddess Parvati during a public meeting

  12. Kashish when Avinash is working out

    almost 2 years

    Kashish when Avinash is working out

  13. Let's form a girls gang!!!

    almost 2 years

    Hi women of Bangalore ! I recently came upon a post similar to this and I think my response got lost in the sea of messages. I am 25F, working from home. I do have a very healthy circle of close fr...

  14. Please please

    almost 2 years

    Please please

  15. "Why are you calling yourself Hindu? We are universal beings." says woman as she demands an Indian biker to remove a sticker affirming his Hindu identity despite the biker stating he is Hindu

    almost 2 years

    Source: https://www.indiaherald.com/Breaking/Read/994771508/Woman-Asks-To-Remove-HINDU-Sticker-From-Bike-Sparks-Outrage

  16. When that fat old sun in the sky is falling

    almost 2 years

    When that fat old sun in the sky is falling

  17. Kiara Advani

    almost 2 years

    :)

  18. Is there anyone here who works for a think tank?

    almost 2 years

    I am in the initial stage for establishing a think tank in the field of AI and Governance, particularly for the state government. Anyone interested?

  19. Which subReddits have the best mods? My vote is for AskIndia, IndiaSocial and science_India

    almost 2 years

    Which subReddits are most welcoming and valuable for you? Please keep it positive!

  20. What is the practical difficulty in bringing a NFC card like Chalo for transportation across Kochi?

    almost 2 years

    I still see pvt buses having this paper stacked ticked instead of tvm. Is it difficult or they just being selfish so that they can charge more from unknown persons? Bringing such cards can unite t...

‹ Prev 1 … 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 … 254 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account