IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Building and Managing Position in this Cycle

    almost 2 years

    Hi Everyone, I have created a playlist "Finding Leader in this cycle" in my YouTube channel. Intention of playlist was to show, how I have filtered out the stock when market is in weak structure ...

  2. Women’s western reception gown

    almost 2 years

    Hey all, posting on behalf of my wife. She is looking for places that would sell western reception gowns for a church wedding. The budget is around 15-30k Rs. We do not live in the city and hence d...

  3. Where do I meet Interesting women?

    almost 2 years

    TL;DR : Asking for ways to meet women to date, in my present situation. Hi, so I am 30M. you might have come across my previous posts about getting into dating scene after long time blah blah. So...

  4. New to Belapur

    almost 2 years

    So recently got a job and I'm coming to Belapur, company said that I have to be in a client side area probably would be in IT park side. So I need suggestions on where should I look for good pg (as...

  5. Petitions against historic mosques driven by fear of India's growth: Tourism Minister Shekhawat

    almost 2 years

    Petitions against historic mosques driven by fear of India's growth: Tourism Minister Shekhawat

  6. Trump doesn't want an inauguration, he wants a grand coronation, complete with a crown

    almost 2 years

    Plus, Tech companies most threatened by Trump are donating to his coronation fund.. KEY POINTS from CNBC article... Amazon, Meta, and OpenAI CEO Sam Altman have all announced $1 million donations t...

  7. Green Space being eaten Slowly by Slums in Belapur near Highway........ Slums is in Expansion Mode while Cidco Sleeps

    almost 2 years

    https://preview.redd.it/n0e3vv1crt6e1.png?width=1447&format=png&auto=webp&s=d3247e86a271a78e2d194443923fb9c21c40e482 https://preview.redd.it/fb0qiu1crt6e1.png?width=1173&format=png&auto=webp&s=e58...

  8. Pay-by-Hour (relatively) quiet Co-Working Spaces - Western Line

    almost 2 years

    Dear people, Question same as title. Please share recommendation, either tried or heard. Can really help people.

  9. Bottle abhi Baki hai .. hai koi dost jo khali karade 🥃🥃🥃🥃

    almost 2 years

    Need to finish this .. anyone care to join 🍻

  10. Diploma course in entrepreneurship

    almost 2 years

    Can someone guide me with colleges where I can do diploma in entrepreneurship and business management? In mumbai? And possible by feb? If anyone has any idea kindly let me know

  11. Need Karan Aujla Concert Passes

    almost 2 years

    Hi Folks, Hit me up if you have 2 spare passes/entry to the concert. Any date is fine. TIA

  12. Pagal ho chuka hu

    almost 2 years

    Pagal ho chuka hu

  13. Who is the fell first and fell harder FL in itv

    almost 2 years

    I think one is paro from rangrasiya

  14. Is it important to do other books beside ncert?

    almost 2 years

    I am in class 9 and currently completing class 10th ncert to study 11th maths and do jee sample papers but I had a doubt whether its important to do other books of class 10 beside ncert or will nce...

  15. I have a few paying customers, but am struggling to grow

    almost 2 years

    I run a SAAS similar to Habitica (social gamified productivity). Three months after launching, I have 10 paying users ($20/month) who use my platform religiously (8-10 hours/week). I have 200 free ...

  16. Is Autumn sem Breadth possible in Spring sem?

    almost 2 years

    Can we take autumn sem breadth in spring sem? There are many courses which run in both semesters. I am final year and must somehow take it. Should I approach ERP or FacAds or Prof allocated to that...

  17. What stops India from implementing the masses’ call?

    almost 2 years

    An insurance CEO was assassinated because he presided over AI’s decision to block insurance payouts. Public rejoiced. In a week’s time a new law was implemented. This happened in a country where ca...

  18. Films of popular stars you never heard of in your life until now

    almost 2 years

    Films of popular stars you never heard of in your life until now

  19. Uttar Pradesh Weekly Social Thread: Discussion/Off-Topic.

    almost 2 years

    Hey [r/uttarpradesh](https://www.reddit.com/r/uttarpradesh/) , This thread is for chatting about what is going on in and around Uttar Pradesh, or any topic both small and large, random thoughts an...

  20. Thoughts about ChessDotCom membership?

    almost 2 years

    I'm a chess noob and want to improve my game and looking to sign up to ChessDotCom membership for the game analysis and inputs. I've seen an offer during FIDE tournament stream but I couldn't grab ...

‹ Prev 1 … 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 … 254 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account