IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Parallels PVMP File Error

    almost 2 years

    I am receiving an error trying to open up a Parallels Windows 10 machine that I "packaged" up to transfer but ultimately did not go through with it. It is still sitting on my 2019 Intel MBP 16" whe...

  2. Where could I find shirts like this?

    almost 2 years

    I bought this shirt during my last trip to Hyderabad, in 2016, and cannot remember from where, any idea where I might be able to find something like it today?

  3. Route Suggestions - Bangalore to Changanassery

    almost 2 years

    Will be driving from Bangalore to Changanassery on Tuesday morning- around 4:30 AM. I usually take the route Bangalore - Salem - Dindigul - Kumily and to Changanassery. This time around I’m conte...

  4. has this ever happened to anyone???

    almost 2 years

    has this ever happened to anyone???

  5. Must try food recommendations!

    almost 2 years

    I’m trying to curate a list of must have dishes/foods from specific places in Pune and I’d love to get others’ recommendations. Let me start with mine: Veg chutney sandwich - Marzorin, Camp Sev B...

  6. Looking for a 2BHK flat in Navi Mumbai

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone, I’m looking for a 2BHK fully furnished flat in Navi Mumbai for myself and my wife. I work from home, so a flat in a well-maintained society with amenities like a gym, pool, or clubhou...

  7. offline store suggestions for phone cover/accessories in navi mumbai

    almost 2 years

    As the title suggests, do you guys have any store suggestions where I can get good iPhone covers and accessories like airpod cases etc in navi mumbai Any other suggestions like websites that carry...

  8. GOOD RIDDANCE they say ! DO these people really lack basic empathy ??

    almost 2 years

    GOOD RIDDANCE they say ! DO these people really lack basic empathy ??

  9. Seasons on OTT apps

    almost 2 years

    So I was looking at watching ChandraNandini on Hotstar and according to Wikipedia this show has 1 season of 286 episodes but on Hotstar the show is broken into 7 seasons. Because I noticed on oth...

  10. Suggestions for Buying Millets and Cold/Wood-Pressed Oils

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone, On my doctor’s advice, I’m planning to switch to millet-based food instead of white or brown rice. I’m also looking to buy good quality cold-pressed or wood-pressed oils. Could you p...

  11. Anybody got a good way to download an entire Discord Chat?

    almost 2 years

    Anybody got a good way to download an entire Discord Chat?

  12. somebody give this man a Hug💔🫂

    almost 2 years

    i really don’t understand what this guy did to biggboss , for him to hate this guy so much , i mean wtf dude .. how can you demotivate and bully someone so much. abhi toh diggy should stop controll...

  13. Ulwe PG

    almost 2 years

    Hi anyone know good PG for boys in Ulwe area? Any location is okay

  14. Money ki baat karte ha ajao

    almost 2 years

    ajao

  15. Kerala honoured for excellence in transparency and public accountability - The Hindu

    almost 2 years

    National RTI awards

  16. Campus Ambassador hiring with exiting perks

    almost 2 years

    Check out this job at CSWaala: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/4099710439

  17. ‘Malcolm in the Middle’ Revival Set at Disney+ With Frankie Muniz, Bryan Cranston, Jane Kaczmarek Returning

    almost 2 years

    ‘Malcolm in the Middle’ Revival Set at Disney+ With Frankie Muniz, Bryan Cranston, Jane Kaczmarek Returning

  18. Just saw people are finding hookups in Gurgaon from Reddit, Bhai yaha pe log nhi mil rahe baat krne ko

    almost 2 years

    Just saw people are finding hookups in Gurgaon from Reddit, Bhai yaha pe log nhi mil rahe baat krne ko

  19. Sallu bhoi and makers

    almost 2 years

    Sallu bhoi and makers

  20. My full baddas on Whole Kusha kapila thing, I just wanted to take it out here and what do you think am i wrong?

    almost 2 years

    ROASTS KA JOKES PA ITNA MILKING... Let me end this whole bullshit here man...Merko abb bas apna baadas nikal raha hu Let me analyze it with all the roast jokes Start: 1) we have the biggest...

‹ Prev 1 … 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 … 254 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account