IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Coryxkenshin has returned

    almost 2 years

    SAMURAI STAND UP SAMURAI STAND UP

  2. Why Bullying DIGVIJAY so much??

    almost 2 years

    Man, all 3 questions were so negative and they are saying these are fans opinions? Wtf is this thing with him.

  3. Punjabi suits and jewerly (online)

    almost 2 years

    Hi all, I want to buy some nice Punjabi suits and jewerly. Would you know what websites/instagrams or WhatsApp number or groups I can contact? I’d like to find good quality suits. Thank you.

  4. Why is there so much bribery in India.

    almost 2 years

    Asking this question as an OCI. I am a British citizen who has lived outside India since I was 2. I did come back every year for holidays to visit my grandparents but stopped when I was 8. Since th...

  5. Akshay Kharodia divorces dr. wife

    almost 2 years

    He seems problematic, announced their divorce a few days ago posting their wedding pictures with chat gtp generated caption. Blud shows no heart felt views about the 3 years marriage. They even hav...

  6. Unlisted/Hidden Job #6

    almost 2 years

    Unlisted/Hidden Job #6

  7. A Small Initiative to Unite Surat's Sports Enthusiasts

    almost 2 years

    I grew up in Surat loving sports. Whether it was cricket, basketball, or badminton (though I’m still a rookie at them 😅), those moments were everything. But fast forward to today, even gathering 14...

  8. Help regarding medical report

    almost 2 years

    So I have been facing some extensive hairfall this winter season and thought that I should get the tests done for Vitamin B12 and D3. To my surprise the results reading came out very low. Asked b...

  9. Any rapper/Producer who are open for collaboration while making art during live sessions?

    almost 2 years

    Any rapper/Producer who are open for collaboration while making art during live sessions?

  10. Satoshi Era Bitcoin Buyer Jailed for Two Years in First U.S. Crypto Tax Evasion Sentencing

    almost 2 years

    Satoshi Era Bitcoin Buyer Jailed for Two Years in First U.S. Crypto Tax Evasion Sentencing

  11. Visting Jaipur on 16th, what food should i try and from where?

    almost 2 years

    I’m visiting Jaipur with my family on 16th dec. I wanted to try traditional Jaipur food(veg only) and from where i can try it?

  12. Tried new food in the process of evolving myself

    almost 2 years

    Today, after 20 years of being a pure vegetarian, I finally tried non-veg for the first time! I decided to go with chicken nuggets since they seemed like a safe and easy option—small pieces and did...

  13. New Pit Mat for my Ninja

    almost 2 years

    New Pit Mat for my Ninja

  14. New found respect for Chugli Gang after seeing the antics of Rajat Dalal and his angels

    almost 2 years

    Seriously every member in Rajat's team and Rajat himself get on my nerves. They feel that by them being together they can also get the mileage that chugli gang or Karan's Gang is getting but no, th...

  15. Keep your brokers honest by regularly reviewing them

    almost 2 years

    Had an issue last week with a well known broker from one of the 'islands'. I understood its a trade execution issue not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, contacted support and boom they ...

  16. Any shop to buy official cds and vinyls?

    almost 2 years

    Looking for cds and not mp3 dics Thankyou!

  17. PODCAST WITH ACHARYA PRASHANT...

    almost 2 years

    How was this podcast? Anyone from the audience who was there can share their experience as it's not uploaded yet on the main channel. How was the environment, questions asked to acharya ji, funny m...

  18. I m scared

    almost 2 years

    I m in 11th rn . My session is abt to end n I'll start 12th in 2025 and I'll give my jee in 2026 . Ppl say that it's too early for me to start worrying abt jee n pressurising myself abt it but I m ...

  19. One more call from a random mba college and i'll do this

    almost 2 years

    One more call from a random mba college and i'll do this

  20. Househelp (Female) 8-6 pm or full time in Dehradun

    almost 2 years

    We are looking for Househelp who can help us in household chores ..either work from 8-6 pm or stay with us for full time work (can pursue her studies ) Any leads will help .Will be treated as a fam...

‹ Prev 1 … 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 … 254 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account