IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Why does India have this curse?

    almost 2 years

    Every away series, there's always that one player who steps up against India and turns the tide in their team's favor. Kyle Jamieson did it in his debut series in New Zealand, Marco Jansen in South...

  2. What is the possibility of travelling in the same bus

    almost 2 years

    Just noticed that yesterday I was traveling in the same bus at different times at different locations. What is the possibility of travelling like this?

  3. Lemme spoil you baby gurl🎀 with my gullack stack🤝

    almost 2 years

    So guys gullack fuut chuka h and now I can decide whether to buy a new pair or just add this in my portfolio 🤧

  4. I dreamt of an ice age in Bengaluru.

    almost 2 years

    This morning, I had a weird but cool dream where Bengaluru was completely covered in snow. It felt like some dystopian world where everything was frozen. Majestic was buried under snow, and only th...

  5. Kashish chamolika

    almost 2 years

    Kashish after this said : I wasn't trying to stop you we were just going in the same direction and clashed, like bruh please, and I know ive said this before but this girl has literally become what...

  6. Guys? Any football players here!?!? I want to learn how to play football

    almost 2 years

    If you are from kanpur Reply!!

  7. Help! Time Machine is totally empty and I'm trying to recover an important file

    almost 2 years

    My time machine is on, but as I'm in the middle of trying to recover an important file, it's completely empty. I need to go back a couple of months on it, but I cannot select anything but 'today' i...

  8. Chum

    almost 2 years

    Lowkey I feel like once this show is over she is going to be staying away from kvk. Right now she’s stuck in house she cannot avoid him.

  9. can anyone explain what this is and winning amount spend on anything or prize has some restrictions

    almost 2 years

    https://preview.redd.it/pjk4g0tbix6e1.png?width=953&format=png&auto=webp&s=5dbc984d95c5eca2d4e2b3231641ff1995b70766 https://preview.redd.it/i73pwm6dix6e1.png?width=929&format=png&auto=webp&s=855c2...

  10. Bangladeshi students in Aligarh Muslim University found posting anti-India remarks, vulgar comments against women on social media, probe launched

    almost 2 years

    Source:https://www.opindia.com/2024/12/bangladeshi-students-in-amu-found-posting-anti-india-remarks-vulgar-comments-against-women-on-social-media-probe-launched/

  11. Crypto History: Gaming Timeline from the 2021 Bull Run

    almost 2 years

    Crypto History: Gaming Timeline from the 2021 Bull Run

  12. Almost had a bad experience with delivery guy

    almost 2 years

    I ordered some stuffs from instamart around at 1:30 am, i received the stuffs from my window, I didn’t open the door to take the order. After the delivery guy gave me my order, he asked ma’am aap ...

  13. Looks like HARO (Connectively) has been shut down.

    almost 2 years

    I went to connectively dot come and now see a banner saying HARO is now closed.:(

  14. Some chill bro at fort kochi beach, waiting for his cruise ig

    almost 2 years

    He's a chill bro 😎

  15. SRS - Smith's Review System

    almost 2 years

    SRS - Smith's Review System

  16. Dec 15, 2024 - Awakening is possible only for those who seek it and want it. - G.I. Gurdjieff

    almost 2 years

    Hello Kochi! Use this thread to discuss stuff which you want to share but doesn't feel that it needs a separate thread. It could be about the title, the weather, minor issues you are having today,...

  17. USB microphone security

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys, I have a MacBook Air and I bought a Boya Boyalink microphone. I found out after a while that the microphone is from a Chinese brand. Do you think it is safe to connect the microphone to ...

  18. Updated to 15.2 and cannot sign in to Chat GPT

    almost 2 years

    Updated to 15.2 and cannot sign in to Chat GPT

  19. Language Policy for the State

    almost 2 years

    నాకు తెలుగు అంటే చాలా ఇష్టం. కానీ ఏ స్టేట్ అయినా డెవలప్ అవుతూ ఉంటే నాన్ నేటివ్ స్పీకర్స్ సంఖ్య పెరుగుతుంది. దీన్లో ఏం తప్పు లేదు. రాను రాను హిందీ మాట్లాడేవారి సంఖ్య పెరిగిపోతుంది. అలాగని ఆ తమిళ్ వ...

  20. Removing file associations

    almost 2 years

    Hi Stupid me associated .smi (subtitles) files with notepad I found out that I could move associations to another program but I couldn’t find how to remove that association so that it does not ope...

‹ Prev 1 … 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 … 254 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account