IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Need a company for Table tennis!

    almost 2 years

    Need a company for Table tennis!

  2. It seems that the govt has vowed to destroy the environment and the wildlife habitat till nothing is left!

    almost 2 years

    In Holong

  3. Got a Stock You in Mind? Post the Weekly Chart Here and I will post my Analysis

    almost 2 years

    Got a Stock You in Mind? Post the Weekly Chart Here and I will post my Analysis My name is Ayush Agrawal. I am a SEBI Registered RA. All answers to this post are for illustrative purposes and not ...

  4. Best place to buy butter toffees?

    almost 2 years

    One of my friends asked to get butter toffees/stick jaws from Dun? I did a bit of research and I'm overwhelmed by the number of options here. Elloras, Kwality, Sunrise, Standard, Bakemasters etc .....

  5. Dosanjh silver available at original cost.

    almost 2 years

    Dosanjh silver available at original cost.

  6. Why the hell can't the people turnoff their high beams?

    almost 2 years

    People are literally so inconsiderate about others. My eyes hurt driving here, everyone drives constantly on highbeams, even if you signal them to turn it off, no one cares. Especially the ones wit...

  7. Been a long time, share your personal encounters with ghosts/paranormal

    almost 2 years

    # It's been a while since we've had a good discussion on the unexplained. Have you ever experienced something that sent chills down your spine or left you questioning reality? Whether it's ghostly ...

  8. Is it just me or prajakta looks jealous of ahsaas. I mean that face reaction says it all since she isn't reciving the limelight. Also looks like prajakta behaves different with boys and she is not that friendly with girls.

    almost 2 years

    Is it just me or prajakta looks jealous of ahsaas. I mean that face reaction says it all since she isn't reciving the limelight. Also looks like prajakta behaves different with boys and she is not ...

  9. Anything worthwhile going in here ?

    almost 2 years

    Anything worthwhile going in here ?

  10. Why this recession in diamond

    almost 2 years

    I don’t know anything about this market but I have been hearing that the problem is severe and I want to know what happened and why is the market still not in stable condition. If anyone know the e...

  11. BB TV : 15న జరుగు మాల మహా గర్జనను విజయవంతం చేయాలి. కె ఎస్ నారాయణ.

    almost 2 years

    జై భీమ్

  12. Looks scrumptious….drop your comments

    almost 2 years

    Looks scrumptious….drop your comments

  13. Florida Flight Schools

    almost 2 years

    Hello! I’m doing ground school in india at the moment and looking to go to Florida sometime next year. I’ve contacted and shortlisted the following schools: 1. D&J Apopka, Orlando 2. Yoanna Fli...

  14. Best Web Platform For This Use Case?

    almost 2 years

    I recently found some keywords that according to Semrush are relatively easy-difficult to rank for on google. These keywords are very niched down, about 18k views per month in general but I might n...

  15. North Indian here.. A few lines I've written about Kochi in Malayalam!

    almost 2 years

    Rate my handwriting. Also let me know if I made any mistakes. Thanks!

  16. Obsession

    almost 2 years

    I'm totally obsessed with Deepika Padukone sexually Mere sare bold thoughts Deepika k around hi ghumtey hain, Deepika pe hi satisfaction milta hai. What's ur pov?

  17. Help for those students who already fucked their jee prep

    almost 2 years

    Koi top ranker baccha jiski prep complete hai kya ho hum jaise bacche jinhone thoda bhaut pdha hai or ab end mai aa kr kuch bhi smjh nhi aa rha kya kre hume pdha sakta hai for april attempt agr hai...

  18. Diljit calls Punjab as Punjab which is how Pakistanis call it...........Bajrang dal were right

    almost 2 years

    Diljit calls Punjab as Punjab which is how Pakistanis call it...........Bajrang dal were right

  19. Ain't no way !!!

    almost 2 years

    Ain't no way !!!

  20. Transfer one domain to another

    almost 2 years

    I want to transfer URLs from one domain to another. Can someone tell me the best way to do this?

‹ Prev 1 … 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account