IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Blue Screen solution please help!!!

    almost 2 years

    I get this screen and the laptop shuts down in the blink of an eye when I operate on multiple tabs. However the timing is unpredictable. I got RAM changed, now the frequency of shutting down is les...

  2. Booked Ignis Alpha AGS

    almost 2 years

    Got it for 8.45 lakh on road. Is this a good deal ?

  3. Did you know Jigar ke papa and Kapil ki bua are married to each other?

    almost 2 years

    Did you know Jigar ke papa and Kapil ki bua are married to each other?

  4. AdSense Settings Help

    almost 2 years

    https://preview.redd.it/87nzx8wfgs6e1.png?width=1327&format=png&auto=webp&s=cffc92c181e6c11e2fb2eec12909eabbeebdf1cc Hi, can anyone help to remove the ads that showing on my top header on my websi...

  5. Drone from Dubai.

    almost 2 years

    Can anyone coming from Dubai get me a DJI drone (neo). I can pay a commission for the help.

  6. Mandav Route Suggestions/Tips

    almost 2 years

    I'm planning to go to mandav with college friends from indore. we have two wheelers. Google map suggests two routes, which one of them is better (safer and fun to drive) . And anything which we s...

  7. To those who are looking at their phone while driving/riding

    almost 2 years

    Obviously you're not a problem at all. Anyone who expects your undivided attention while driving is the problem. I am interested in understanding what drove you to take that call or write that me...

  8. Layers anarc Apex wear running

    almost 2 years

    https://preview.redd.it/u6a7723t3s6e1.png?width=2806&format=png&auto=webp&s=ac6aa829ef7d1d48ddc6b1f2d872b5acbc922aba Saw in slow motion to see that the watch is running apex wear, shlok make the e...

  9. Selling 4 GA tix for Karan Aujla Concert

    almost 2 years

    - For Sunday, 15th December, Airia Mall - Can’t go because of a medical emergency - Pick-up from Sec-56, Gurgaon Please DM, if interested

  10. I saw my father looking at edited Aradhya Bachchan’s pic.I am grossed out .What should I do?

    almost 2 years

    Few days ago I went to my father’s room and found him looking at Aradhya Bachchan’s edited photo.In the pic her boobs were enlarged in some lehnga like outfit…I think it was on YouTube as it was a ...

  11. It's the last month of the year, post your wallpapers

    almost 2 years

    Here's mine, view in full.

  12. Our tv characters used to look more relatable back then

    almost 2 years

    Our tv characters used to look more relatable back then

  13. Just see

    almost 2 years

    Just see

  14. JD Cake from Thelliyankal Bakers

    almost 2 years

    Has anyone tasted the JD Cake from Thelliyankal Bakers? Let me know how it is!

  15. Can someone here pls convince me otherwise…

    almost 2 years

    Can someone with more knowledge convince me that we’re not barreling towards the biggest financial crisis in the history of fiat? The more I learn about crypto the more I’m beginning to see it as a...

  16. Amid Atul Subhash Suicide Shocker, Rajasthan Doctor Ajay Kumar Allegedly Hangs Himself, Mentioning Wife in Final Note, A Jodhpur doctor allegedly took his own life amid mental stress and marital discord, leaving a note that raises serious concerns about domestic issues and mental health. Ne

    almost 2 years

    Amid Atul Subhash Suicide Shocker, Rajasthan Doctor Ajay Kumar Allegedly Hangs Himself, Mentioning Wife in Final Note, A Jodhpur doctor allegedly took his own life amid mental stress and marital di...

  17. I'm new to the stock market so please help🥺

    almost 2 years

    I'm a newbie and I need help please. Hello everyone. So I had about 6 shares of swiggy worth 543 rupees. But recently I bought 4 shares of swiggy for 522 rupees cause the money went down. Then I p...

  18. Anyone who did ug or pg from mgmc indore?

    almost 2 years

    1. Is hostel provided to pgy1? If yes is it on a sharing basis? 2.how is the focus on academics, what is the work culture like, especially anaesthesia department…how many call days in a month, icu ...

  19. any volunteer opportunity?

    almost 2 years

    is there any volunteer opportunity? that can provide accommodate and food. i can teach kids. or any other odd job. or anyway to earn and keep traveling?

  20. Dhurwa golchakkar

    almost 2 years

    Dhurwa golchakkar

‹ Prev 1 … 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account