IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Fundamakers for cat offline

    almost 2 years

    How is it?

  2. is Zerodha safe for holding massive portfolios worth crores?

    almost 2 years

    is it safe to keep Large portfolios amounting to crores of rupees in brokers like Zerodha?

  3. Mismatched ❌ Sex Education ✅

    almost 2 years

    Mismatched ❌ Sex Education ✅

  4. Please Seniors thodi si help 🥹

    almost 2 years

    Hey Seniors , Hope you are doing well Well I'm 26tard aspirant. Actually I stopped goin to OFFLINE coaching classes, as it's end of the year. So am studying by PW, the problem I'm facing is i'm spe...

  5. What’s this happening to Pune?

    almost 2 years

    Earlier there was a Porsche accident, now it’s a BENTLEY today crashed into an auto near phoenix mall viman nagar. The driver of Bentley was saying his ADAS didn’t worked. I mean wtf is happeni...

  6. Filled exam form for TSPSC Group 2 exams and completely forgot lmao

    almost 2 years

    So I remember filling exam form and paying exam fee for TSPSC Group 2 exam on 1st Feb this and I completely forgot about the exam as I got busy with my CA Exams and I thought I missed the exam. Jus...

  7. Aage lage basti me fufa ji apni masti me

    almost 2 years

    Aage lage basti me fufa ji apni masti me

  8. My househelp asked me for a cigarette. Was I wrong?

    almost 2 years

    I know this sounds weird I felt the same. Our househelp is a married woman with grown up kids and has been working at our place for more than 15 years. We trust her and she's more like a family mem...

  9. Trump reaffirms crypto commitment at New York Stock Exchange visit

    almost 2 years

    Trump reaffirms crypto commitment at New York Stock Exchange visit

  10. Pune metro

    almost 2 years

    Was sitting resting myself on the sideways on the metro chair when a boy came sat beside me and started talking with me 😭 It was so awkward I really didn't wanna talk with him I wished I could get ...

  11. Plum Cake Suggestions

    almost 2 years

    Can someone please suggest a good place to buy freshly made plum cakes?

  12. What are your thoughts on CarryMinati's new video?

    almost 2 years

    I just watched CarryMinati's Q&A video, and I feel like I might get hate for saying this, but the video came across as really disrespectful. Carry is a big creator who has undoubtedly received a wi...

  13. After Atul Subhash's Suicide, Bengaluru Cop Dies by Suicide; Blames Wife & In-Laws

    almost 2 years

    After Atul Subhash's Suicide, Bengaluru Cop Dies by Suicide; Blames Wife & In-Laws

  14. Electrical Engineering Internship

    almost 2 years

    Hi, I am in my second year of electrical engineering & Will be done with my exams in few days and after that have holidays .If anyone is planning 15 days internship in electrical kindly dm . Also ...

  15. Viswanathan Anand Responds As Ex-World Champion Criticises D Gukesh's Title Triumph

    almost 2 years

    Viswanathan Anand Responds As Ex-World Champion Criticises D Gukesh's Title Triumph

  16. Does using a docking station affect battery condition?

    almost 2 years

    The title. I am using a docking station with my M3 Macbook, and I am concerned that using it plugged all the time will affect the battery condition. Does anybody has experience and advice on what ...

  17. Mobile Picture in Picture is completely unusable now.

    almost 2 years

    Why cant I scroll my feed? Why cant I click on other videos why PIP is active? When I try to click on other videos on my feed, 80% of the time it maximizes the video playing for some reason. Same f...

  18. Is It Really!? Or Is It Just A Rant?

    almost 2 years

    Is It Really!? Or Is It Just A Rant?

  19. Found this unexpected Collab between Nagas and Haryanvis. Looks like they are having fun.

    almost 2 years

    Found this unexpected Collab between Nagas and Haryanvis. Looks like they are having fun.

  20. why is srilankan flag tied in india gate?

    almost 2 years

    captured this pic from india gate, any idea why sri lankan flag is tied here ?

‹ Prev 1 … 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account