IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Why is YouTube doing this? Black text on black background.

    almost 2 years

    I don't understand why it's suddenly doing this when I go to write a comment. It's typing black text on black background. I haven't changed anything recently and it was fine yesterday. Yesterday it...

  2. Leading run-scorers and wicket-takers in Border–Gavaskar Trophy 2024-25 series so far

    almost 2 years

    Leading run-scorers and wicket-takers in Border–Gavaskar Trophy 2024-25 series so far

  3. 4 Bhai Charo Tabahi !!

    almost 2 years

    4 Bhai Charo Tabahi !!

  4. A shoutout for IAF Veterans helping veterans with a generous contribution - I came across this article in a recent copy of AFA newsletter that my dad (ex-IAF) had subscribed to

    almost 2 years

    A shoutout for IAF Veterans helping veterans with a generous contribution - I came across this article in a recent copy of AFA newsletter that my dad (ex-IAF) had subscribed to

  5. Language data of Coimbatore (2011)

    almost 2 years

    Language data of Coimbatore (2011)

  6. Syrian, Family Asking For Help At Nizamuddin

    almost 2 years

    A Syrian with his family including a child asking for monetary help at Delhi’s Nizamuddin Dargah.

  7. Binance inflows hit $24 billion from 250M user base in 2024

    almost 2 years

    Binance inflows hit $24 billion from 250M user base in 2024

  8. Is there any way to change the person on a booked train ticket?

    almost 2 years

    My friend and I planned to go to Chennai on December 25 by train. Unfortunately, I can't go as I have an examination. Is there any way to make another person travel with the same ticket booked for ...

  9. Ra sir organic crash course

    almost 2 years

    Yeh crash course kaisa hai mains ke liye aur advanced ke liye kyunki advanced ke revision ke lectures bhi pade hain isme ,purana hai ye but 2023 wala hai

  10. The youngest world champion guys!!!

    almost 2 years

    The youngest world champion guys!!!

  11. NEED ADVICE

    almost 2 years

    So I am in first year(non circuital branch) and got 8.7 cg in first sem(batch A) but now i am confused to do more coding stuff or try for depc to EE3.

  12. Silver Giveaway at MRP that I got.

    almost 2 years

    I wanted to go to the concert tomorrow but cannot go due to some personal issue. Will give away at the cost that I got. 1 ticket only. Have no intention of earning out of it.

  13. We A/B Tested AI vs Human Content for 3 Months for SEO

    almost 2 years

    Hi all- the debate about if Google Penalizes AI has been perpetual and I often find contradictory answers from the so the "SEO experts". So we decided to take matters to our own hands and actually ...

  14. Reset question.

    almost 2 years

    Does a factory reset revert the OS version to the initially installed version? For instance, if I got my Mac with Sonoma and later upgraded to Sequoia, will a factory reset bring it back to Sonoma?...

  15. MY LIFE FEELS DUSTED FOR SURE!!!

    almost 2 years

    My life's graph has gone worse than the strong electrolyte's molar conductivity curve in terms of concentration. Things were good before lockdown, I say that. Then lockdown, then phone, then squand...

  16. Nouran Aly

    almost 2 years

    Nouran Aly

  17. Original accelerator cable to sell for activa older than 2012 model or maestro.

    almost 2 years

    So I’ve purchased an accelerator cable for my activa. But it turned out to be unfit for my model. The package is opened so it cannot be returned. I’m selling it at 140(49%) price. Dm if anyone want...

  18. Why the trade is not executing?

    almost 2 years

    Can someone please explain why the trade is not executing at price 2089.40. There are many open sell order at that price and the buy should execute immediately. Why the buy orders are pending even ...

  19. Ajinkya Rahane 98 against baroda in semifinal SMAT

    almost 2 years

    Ajinkya Rahane 98 against baroda in semifinal SMAT

  20. 🌟 **Shoutout to the Amazing Chum Darang!** 🌟

    almost 2 years

    Last night's episode of Bigg Boss 18 was nothing short of spectacular, thanks to Chum Darang's incredible performance in the task that saved Karanveer from nomination. Her speed and determination w...

‹ Prev 1 … 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account