IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Is there a way to download torrented stuff on Mac?

    almost 2 years

    I'm a new Mac user migrated from using Windows all my life. Is it possible to download torrented stuff on Mac? Is it safe to do, I don't want to risk anything but if there is a safe way to do it I'...

  2. 70th BPSC Paper got leaked!

    almost 2 years

    70th BPSC Paper got leaked!

  3. Apple ciders and good times!

    almost 2 years

    Crashing at Doolaly Taproom, Khar West, today around 6:30-ish. It's my birthday today, so I thought I could enjoy some company and not drink all by myself (which I also do not mind at all). Looking...

  4. People on twitter fighter over Gukesh's roots

    almost 2 years

    People on twitter fighter over Gukesh's roots

  5. Hey Readers from Indore!!

    almost 2 years

    Excited to share something close to my heart! ✨ We’ve started UNHOPED READERS— a community that brings together unexpected people, for the love of books! 📚 It’s a space where people from all wal...

  6. Allu Arjun arrested!

    almost 2 years

    Allu Arjun arrested!

  7. Someone said "You have no passion, You are just in a rat race"

    almost 2 years

    I was talking to someone and they asked me why I don't have time.Then I told them I am preparing for jee. They said why are preparing for jee when you have no passion about anything, you don't know...

  8. I am a spoilt brat

    almost 2 years

    I am about to get 19 now . I am living in my parents house . Since 15 I never went out of my house , never made any friends . I kept winning why am I so weak as compared to others , I never tried t...

  9. Uber/Ola/Indrive/Rapido/Autos what's the issue?

    almost 2 years

    I've been noticing for the past few days bc taxi hi nahi mil rahi. It takes more than 30+ minutes to book a cab. Is it just me or aisa hi chal raha hai sab jagah? Autos chalo it's available when...

  10. Is it a good time to visit Tamini Ghat, or is to going to be too hot? I am planning a 2 day trip to Tamini Ghat and Mulshi.

    almost 2 years

    Let me know if it’s a good time to go. Ps: Tamhini* Ghat

  11. Friends, how is this Poster for an upcoming protest?

    almost 2 years

    Friends, how is this Poster for an upcoming protest?

  12. Please give Eisha an Oscar. I never thought that I'll ever feel bad for vivian but man he is getting backstabed by his own people and all he can do is smile...

    almost 2 years

    Please give Eisha an Oscar. I never thought that I'll ever feel bad for vivian but man he is getting backstabed by his own people and all he can do is smile...

  13. Average r/indianbikes rider

    almost 2 years

    Average r/indianbikes rider

  14. Panchachuli I - Munsiyari ✨

    almost 2 years

    Hey Everyone! Namaste! Here are a few shots from my recent trip to Munsiyari. Don't miss the last one. The majestic Panchchuli-I. Munsiyari. Climbing up a massive mountain, sitting on the backse...

  15. Simulated leverage

    almost 2 years

    I’ve been trying to simulate leverage by going all-in. I reason the larger position size has similar P&L impact as a levered account. This makes up for the fact that I can’t access leverage for var...

  16. Webseries

    almost 2 years

    Suggest some good web series to watch this weekend.🥲

  17. AI is replacing everyone, why not politicians / bureaucrats?

    almost 2 years

    Is it a good idea to build something in this space? What could be features / functions for such startup? 1. Policy making 2. Policy review 3. Integrating public feedback on specific policy 4....

  18. The ups and downs of adulting in a city like Ahmedabad

    almost 2 years

    Hello Amdavadis, I want us to talk about the challenges of adulting in our city. From the daily grind of hectic office life to managing household chores, and all the while trying to remain social ...

  19. Does Google Auto Detect 'AI Content' and Penalize?

    almost 2 years

    I am a content writer/editor and usually avoid taking on content writing projects because my writing often gets flagged as AI. I've been in discussion with a company for a technical writing full-ti...

  20. Its allowed once in 12 Years Mate

    almost 2 years

    Its allowed once in 12 Years Mate

‹ Prev 1 … 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account