IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. My first bike my first love waited 33 years to own this, yes it is over hyped/over priced, but still a head turner, still people compliment

    over 1 year

    My first bike my first love waited 33 years to own this, yes it is over hyped/over priced, but still a head turner, still people compliment

  2. Any cafe or restaurant owner here?

    over 1 year

    Looking for feedback.

  3. Now I know I wasted my 11th

    over 1 year

    This is only of after diwali, I also used white board and digital slade

  4. Jesusland

    over 1 year

    Jesusland

  5. Real dark comedy ๐Ÿ’€

    over 1 year

    Real dark comedy ๐Ÿ’€

  6. Feb 25, 2025 - I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars. - Og Mandino

    over 1 year

    Hello Kochi! Use this thread to discuss stuff which you want to share but doesn't feel that it needs a separate thread. It could be about the title, the weather, minor issues you are having today,...

  7. Recently hit my breaking point and going to try getting my Teaching Certificate

    over 1 year

    Something in me snapped recently. I was applying to jobs for a few months, while doing ebay. I feel like everyone and life is passing me by. I never have extra money to really enjoy my life. I liv...

  8. chori ne gal deve hai kyuki usne ek jaat t byah koni krya ke hoga inn loga ka

    over 1 year

    chori ne gal deve hai kyuki usne ek jaat t byah koni krya ke hoga inn loga ka

  9. Internet shutdown: India stands second in world in 2024

    over 1 year

    Internet shutdown: India stands second in world in 2024

  10. (17mf) Kisipe chem wale atoms ke notes hai to plwease dedo

    over 1 year

    plwease plwease ๐Ÿฅบ

  11. What delivery services are available like zepto and blinkit??

    over 1 year

    I wanted to check with you guys about the availability of the zepto and blinkit services which are available in madurai. I do see advertisement but most of the areas are out of services according t...

  12. What happened between them any idea

    over 1 year

    What happened between them any idea

  13. Do you guys envy people who are working abroad or in any big cities in India? This question is to people who had to move back to Sikkim or are working in Sikkim due to personal reasons

    over 1 year

    I have started to find Gangtok gloomy and depressing.This place has started to suffocate me. There are few people who have chosen to work here and most of the people I have known are working in big...

  14. Looking for a Skilled Barber in Mumbai for a Customized Haircut

    over 1 year

    Hey r/mumbai, Iโ€™m looking to change my hairstyle and want a barber who can recommend a cut that suits my face shape, hair type, and overall style. Ideally, Iโ€™d like someone experienced who doesnโ€™t...

  15. How Clean is this Swift!!

    over 1 year

    Always admired

  16. 'Failure Of Love Not A Crime': Orissa HC Quashes Rape Charges Against Man Accused Of Sex On False Promise Of Marriage

    over 1 year

    'Failure Of Love Not A Crime': Orissa HC Quashes Rape Charges Against Man Accused Of Sex On False Promise Of Marriage

  17. European Cricket is so hilarious...

    over 1 year

    European Cricket is so hilarious...

  18. Let the celebrations begin!๐ŸŽ‰ Here's a peek into Prajakta Koli and Vrishank Khanal's intimate mehendi ceremony.

    over 1 year

    Let the celebrations begin!๐ŸŽ‰ Here's a peek into Prajakta Koli and Vrishank Khanal's intimate mehendi ceremony.

  19. Why are all the questions on this subreddit so loaded? Is this 'Ask India' or just 'Indians Ranting'?

    over 1 year

    Do the posters actually want to have a conversation or just a soapbox for their half-baked thoughts? Also, Will the mods here ever enforce any quality control on the kind of questions posted?

  20. Trump administration will 'collapse' in 30 days, says James Carville

    over 1 year

    Trump administration will 'collapse' in 30 days, says James Carville

‹ Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … 19 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account