IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Does life really get better with time?

    over 1 year

    To all the adults here, people often say, "Hang in there," or "You're still young; there's so much left to experience." But is that really true? Did you find the romantic partner you hoped for in ...

  2. Guys, what 3 restaurants do you regularly order food from?

    over 1 year

    Working on a project. Help a fella out. Thanks

  3. I loved her lehenga choice

    over 1 year

    Loved all the dresses she wore for her wedding festivities♥️

  4. Opinion on GeorgiaTech

    over 1 year

    Hey guys, a friend of mine from a tier 2 college recently got into GeorgiaTech for his MS Aerospace Engineering. He is a foreign citizen but studied in India for practically his entire life. While ...

  5. இந்நிலை மாறாதா?

    over 1 year

    What is happening in TN? Day by day,sexual abuse cases are increasing? Is it increasing because of social media and easy access to p*rn? Or has it always been like this and are getting reported a...

  6. Bro !!!

    over 1 year

    Best reel i have ever seen

  7. "Give Proof": Kerala Congress' Heated Exchange With Preity Zinta Over Loan Claim

    over 1 year

    "Give Proof": Kerala Congress' Heated Exchange With Preity Zinta Over Loan Claim

  8. Two-lane loop struggles with 2.7 lakh vehicles, Noida Delhi commuters stuck

    over 1 year

    Two-lane loop struggles with 2.7 lakh vehicles, Noida Delhi commuters stuck

  9. Gki table tennis racquet

    over 1 year

    Hi people of meerut, I came to know that Gki table tennis racquets are manufactured in meerut. So if anyone can help buy directly from supplier it will be a great help.

  10. Should I get married at 25 ?

    over 1 year

    So I have this gf who is 3 years elder to me. I’m currently 23 and she will be 26 in May. Her mom and her relatives are pressuring her to marry in two years. My family is okay with it, as long as ...

  11. Therapy in Nagpur

    over 1 year

    How is the therapy scene in Nagpur? I've been struggling with mental health issues for over a year now and I think now I'm at a point where I think I need professional help. Please suggest something!

  12. looking for 2bhk unit for rent ...

    over 1 year

    looking for 2bhk unit for rent ...

  13. Need for a local party in Uttarakhand

    over 1 year

    Seeing the current condition of the Political scenerio of our beloved State where the members of the ruling party seem to be connected with root problems of the people, they look down at its very p...

  14. This movie is an underrated gem, the canvas looks old and feels like it was shot in late 90s or early 2000s but a fun one time watch.

    over 1 year

    This movie is an underrated gem, the canvas looks old and feels like it was shot in late 90s or early 2000s but a fun one time watch.

  15. Has Uttarakhand officially become centre’s scapegoat?

    over 1 year

    Has Uttarakhand officially become centre’s scapegoat?

  16. Cricket Dekho Cricket!

    over 1 year

    Cricket Dekho Cricket!

  17. Creating a problems database for Sanatana Dharma

    over 1 year

    So I have a question and thought maybe this would be the right place to ask. I’ve been doing a research study of major problems people have in the practice of Sanatan Dharma, whether this is inte...

  18. To the "Chhapris" Out There: What Drives You to Act Like This?

    over 1 year

    I’ve been wondering this for a while, what’s the deal with you guys? You’re out there riding KTM Dukes or R15s, flashing iPhone 13s (or some cracked old model), probably stoned half the time with “...

  19. Kalesh between the Nephew of the minister and Flower Vendors on the Middle of the Road He is openly fighting on the road, His name is Nikhil, Meerut UP

    over 1 year

    Kalesh between the Nephew of the minister and Flower Vendors on the Middle of the Road He is openly fighting on the road, His name is Nikhil, Meerut UP

  20. How to fix this?

    over 1 year

    My father will kill me if he found out. Please i request your help

‹ Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 … 19 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account