-
Who all know about this flag
Hint:The only kingdom which has resisted the islamic invasion
-
Mandi Manzil-Worth the hype?
Just ate peri peri alfaham mandi from mandi manzil after all the raving reviews about it being one of the best in tvm. Eventhough ,I don't hate it, I dont love it either. Too much peppercorns in t...
-
Even Avaidh Ojha sir couldn't get spared
Ye hoti hai Raja ki gadi
-
Elections😖
Yaar irritate kr dia elections valo ke faltu music or rallies ne 😭😭 I usually get good sleep in afternoon (as I sleep late and wake up early) but ye bkl afternoon me itna tez loudspeaker ke sath pr...
-
I want to read वेद, but idont konw much sanskrit.
Where to buy it and how to read it are they translated in hindi?
-
Ranveer you should know this
Ranveer you should know this
-
ఈ రోజుల్లో ఆన్లైన్లో భారతీయులపై అంత వివక్ష ఎందుకు ఉంది నాకు అర్థం కావడం లేదు? మోడీ జీ నేతృత్వంలో భారతదేశ శక్తి పెరుగుతున్నందున ప్రపంచంలోని అందరూ అసూయపడుతున్నారా?
ఈ రోజుల్లో ఆన్లైన్లో భారతీయులపై అంత వివక్ష ఎందుకు ఉంది నాకు అర్థం కావడం లేదు? మోడీ జీ నేతృత్వంలో భారతదేశ శక్తి పెరుగుతున్నందున ప్రపంచంలోని అందరూ అసూయపడుతున్నారా?
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.