IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Husband's Girlfriend Or Romantic Partner Can't Be Made Accused In S.498A IPC Case : Supreme Court

    almost 2 years

    Husband's Girlfriend Or Romantic Partner Can't Be Made Accused In S.498A IPC Case : Supreme Court

  2. Confusing news report

    almost 2 years

    https://www.indiatoday.in/india/law-news/story/supreme-court-police-officers-false-case-evidence-protection-official-duty-prosecution-permission-2649983-2024-12-15 It is worded in such a confusing...

  3. do you actually get the money banks are supposed to pay when they delay payments?

    almost 2 years

    I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this. I've heard that in case of a failed UPI payment, the bank must return the money in a certain number of days and for each additional day, they...

  4. I don't like how who I'm becoming

    almost 2 years

    I'm mostly a neet work full time. But I don't leave my house, don't indulge in most things normies like. Only thing I do is watch some sports and play video games. But I'm starting to feel darkness...

  5. Bihar Teacher Kidnapped on way to School, forced to marry woman (Pakdawa shadi) at Gunpoint

    almost 2 years

    Bihar Teacher Kidnapped on way to School, forced to marry woman (Pakdawa shadi) at Gunpoint

  6. Doubt about Mock

    almost 2 years

    I am getting somewhere around 90-100 in jee mocks, My physics and chemistry is good but lack in maths. Is it possible to increase this score to around 150-160?

  7. Same story, Same result.

    almost 2 years

    Same story, Same result.

  8. Voice of reason | Rajmohan Gandhi’s words are worth listening to again today when the Places of Worship (Special Provisions) Act has been gravely undermined by none other than a serving chief justice of India

    almost 2 years

    Voice of reason | Rajmohan Gandhi’s words are worth listening to again today when the Places of Worship (Special Provisions) Act has been gravely undermined by none other than a serving chief justi...

  9. YouTube live chats are mind blowingly stupid. My observations...

    almost 2 years

    The expectations weren't high to begin with, but still... - Everything is a "L" or W" which people spam for literally anything that happens (particularly if a video game) - Same few jokes get be...

  10. Unicef Donations are okay to do?

    almost 2 years

    I have been registered for unicef monthly donation of 800₹ by thier employees while I was walking on the road. I thought it is good to donate, but after seeing the reviews and the way unicef works,...

  11. How to make macbook not work unless plugged into a monitor.

    almost 2 years

    I have issues of always being on my bed with my laptop and I need to be at my desk where my monitor is. Is there anyway to make the laptop not work/ allow less stuff unless its plugged into a monitor?

  12. How many of you were recently laid off?

    almost 2 years

    Wondering if anyone else here is in the same boat. Being a NEET sucks (to me anyway)

  13. You & I... In this beautiful world...

    almost 2 years

    You & I... In this beautiful world...

  14. Bihar's 'Witch Hunts' Target Women In Leadership Roles, Married Women

    almost 2 years

    Voices of 145 women accused of witchcraft in Bihar, 25 years since it enacted a law against witch hunting, speak of the prevalence and socio-politics of 'dayin pratha' beyond the metrics of supers...

  15. I F’N HATE CHRISTMAS

    almost 2 years

    I F’N HATE CHRISTMAS

  16. Key economic events that markets are watching out for this week

    almost 2 years

    Key economic events that markets are watching out for this week

  17. Puneet superstar on Samay raina and IGL

    almost 2 years

    Puneet superstar on Samay raina and IGL

  18. What would you guys suggest?

    almost 2 years

    A slightly older, not so aesthetically pleasing 1RK 400 metres from my place of work or partnering up in a 2 BHK in a high-rise newer society, 7-10 kms away (would have to commute via monorail) bot...

  19. It all makes sense now!

    almost 2 years

    It all makes sense now!

  20. San Antonio Texas NEET MEET 12/21/24 3pm Southside Lions Park Pavilion 3

    almost 2 years

    San Antonio Texas NEET MEET 12/21/24 3pm Southside Lions Park Pavilion 3

‹ Prev 1 … 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account