IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Has Ding Liren overcame his mental issues? Context: Sagar Shah's interview with Ding Liren.

    almost 2 years

    I just saw Ding's interview with Sagar Shah. He looked much more calm and actually a chill guy. Ding seems happier than ever after he lost his title to Gukesh Dommaraju. He did not seam happy and f...

  2. I am SEO Specilist how many days to take learn to google ads?

    almost 2 years

    I am seo specilist with 3 year experience I want to learn performance marketing. Anyone here who can suggest me how many days it will take to learn performance marketing and please also suggest an...

  3. BJP Criticizes Priyanka Gandhi for Carrying 'Palestine' Bag on Vijay Diwas

    almost 2 years

    BJP Criticizes Priyanka Gandhi for Carrying 'Palestine' Bag on Vijay Diwas

  4. Planning a weekend trip to Amritsar. Self drive car or chauffeur driven ?

    almost 2 years

    Any advice or leads of a reputed company would be helpful.

  5. Your secret lever to exquisite prospect/visitor marketing engagement

    almost 2 years

    A/B UVP much? First: T̶R̶A̶N̶S̶F̶O̶R̶M̶ ̶D̶R̶I̶V̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶E̶M̶P̶O̶W̶E̶R̶ ̶U̶N̶L̶O̶C̶K̶ ̶U̶N̶L̶E̶A̶S̶H̶ immediately. It makes you look much less than intelligent. 😬 Now for those new to the game, e...

  6. Has anyone tried to disappear? And made it.

    almost 2 years

    So ever since my downfall started after Covid I always wanted to disappear from my known world and work on myself for some years atleast become a stable responsible human. Every time I tried to do ...

  7. Should there be a...

    almost 2 years

    A sub for teenagers of Hyderabad? Edit: Anyone who has had some experience in making a sub, please DM me. Teenager here myself.

  8. Need Suggestions for good psychiatrist in Gurgaon | Elderly family member is in need of the consultation.

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys, I need suggestions for a good psychiatrist. An elderly family friend of mine requires consultation. He had a couple of episodes earlier and did certain things during that time. Now he se...

  9. Pick one or Recommend

    almost 2 years

    Comfortable is first priority. Looks second. Need opinions

  10. Gautam Gambhir is a cancer to this team

    almost 2 years

    It's all downhill from here. Everyone is ego driven, petulant and flesh with cash. These run totals are beyond sad. NZ also destroyed them, in India. The IPL has made them gods.

  11. Okay, guys things happened and I am stuck in Mangalore for 15 days, help me plan a trip, what places do you recommend? Goa, gokarna? Starting with mangalore, perhaps?

    almost 2 years

    Okay, guys things happened and I am stuck in Mangalore for 15 days, help me plan a trip, what places do you recommend? Goa, gokarna? Starting with mangalore, perhaps?

  12. How is the moodI scene guys..?

    almost 2 years

    How is the moodI scene guys..?

  13. When you have no money, you need invention.

    almost 2 years

    Without money life is useless and no one notice you also even the family also. How to make money any ideas 💡 NB: narcotics is a dirty business athu venda.

  14. Do you think Anshuman in jab we met was wrong for whatever he did?

    almost 2 years

    As a kid I hated him but I watched the movie again recently and I kinda understand him now? Like he didn't want commitment but geet ran to her mad and it's not like Ayushman didn't tell her that h...

  15. Will eisha ever comes in nomination !

    almost 2 years

    Abhi tak koi kyu nahi nominate kar pa raha hai usko . Sirf kvm or dv karte hai but unki team mese koi dusra nahi karta usko nominate.

  16. how i can fix youtube videos not loading after 0:59 seconds issue?

    almost 2 years

    i'm having this issue for a month now different browsers and accounts did not work

  17. What's are you planning for New Year ?

    almost 2 years

    New year is around the corner.. Have you started planning for it ? Resolutions, party , celebrations anything? Or is it still too early for you to start thinking about?

  18. All videos of all channels say ‘something went wrong’

    almost 2 years

    So, it started this morning. For reference, I’m using YouTube on my iPhone. It says the same thing with everything I click on, and I’ve tried different accounts. I’ve tried deleting accounts and th...

  19. One of the best masterful acting movies by rani and big B. Even then this is underrated by many critics, why?

    almost 2 years

    One of the best masterful acting movies by rani and big B. Even then this is underrated by many critics, why?

  20. Dombivli: Mother seeks justice after son’s suicide over alleged in-law harassment

    almost 2 years

    Dombivli: Mother seeks justice after son’s suicide over alleged in-law harassment

‹ Prev 1 … 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account