IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. New ambassador

    almost 2 years

    New ambassador

  2. Vtu eddts

    almost 2 years

    I am applying for Wes for my pr application in Canada and not able to access the vtu eddts portal. I tried accessing the website at the night time as I am in Canada but even that didn't work. Anyon...

  3. Where can I find Urdu novels in Bangalore?

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone, I’ve recently started exploring Urdu literature and would love to know where I can find Urdu novels in Bangalore. Are there any bookstores, libraries, or local spots that have a good ...

  4. 1 v/s 2 kar Diya

    almost 2 years

    1 v/s 2 kar Diya

  5. A very creative name

    almost 2 years

    Found this nail art studio while strolling in the neighborhood and it was hilarious XD

  6. Had a Secret Santa Exchange at Our NGO and My Giftee Loved It! 🎅💚

    almost 2 years

    We had a Secret Santa at Pehchaan - The Street School, and I got Divya Tanwar’s name. She’s our senior (I think?), but funny enough, we’ve never actually met. I still wanted to give something meani...

  7. Sketch I made of Hamilton In Mercedes F1 car

    almost 2 years

    Sketch I made of Hamilton In Mercedes F1 car

  8. യാചകർക്ക് പണം നൽകിയാൽ ഇനി കേസ്‌; കൂടുതൽ നഗരങ്ങളിൽ ഭിക്ഷാടനം നിരോധിക്കാൻ നീക്കം

    almost 2 years

    This is in Indore. Do you think Kerala also need something like this?

  9. Tired, sad and disappointed

    almost 2 years

    Yesterday after a really good day spent with my fiancè, I was dropped off at a bus stop. While there I noticed this guy was mumbling something, initially I didn’t pay attention and then I realised ...

  10. MBBS in Tashkent Paediatric Medical Institute: A Focus on Child Health

    almost 2 years

    [Tashkent Paediatric Medical Institute ](https://globisvidya.com/mbbs-in-uzbekistan/tashkent-paediatric-medical-institute-uzbekistan/)(TPMI) is another top-tier institution in Uzbekistan, specializ...

  11. Last Chance to Join Mangalore Secret Santa 2024!

    almost 2 years

    Hey everyone! We’ve already got 17 amazing participants ready to spread holiday cheer in Mangalore, but there’s still room for more! If you’d like to be part of this fun and festive event, this is...

  12. 21 years of Google India Pvt Ltd

    almost 2 years

    Just checked that Google India Pvt Ltd was incorporated on 16-12-2003.

  13. Any good dermatologists around

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys … I would actually like to know if any of you know a good dermatologists around gurgoan or Manesar ….. like ya plz tlll me if u guys do know ……. Plz tell me its kind of an emergency tooo

  14. GRAP 3 Restrictions

    almost 2 years

    So I brought my car in Delhi for work thinking its going to be a normal day, now I check the news and GRAP restrictions have been imposed. I wanted to know is there a way to exit Delhi with out get...

  15. CM Yogi Adityanath - 209 Innocent Hindus have been brutally killed in Sambhal since independence...... People just kept shedding crocodile tears. Opposition never spoke a word for them!

    almost 2 years

    “Hum na Batenge, na Katenge” says, UP CM Yogi Adityanath. | STRONG STATEMENT by Yogi Adityanath: “If a Muslim procession can pass through Hindu locality & in front of a Hindu Temple, then why can’t...

  16. macbook m1 max - Sequoia ruined the whole experience

    almost 2 years

    My MacBook feels like it aged 5 years after updating to Sequoia (15.1.1). It’s honestly unbelievable what a difference one update made: \- Sluggish system performance (opening/switching windows) ...

  17. Their priorities are clear. Supreme Prince will divide Hindus and Supreme Princess will consolidate Muslims. What are your priorities? #DharmaDeshParty

    almost 2 years

    Their priorities are clear. Supreme Prince will divide Hindus and Supreme Princess will consolidate Muslims. What are your priorities? #DharmaDeshParty

  18. Thrillers in Malayalam literature

    almost 2 years

    Please suggest some good investigative suspense thrillers, horror, and fantasies in Malayalam literature.

  19. Did you notice?

    almost 2 years

    Did you notice?

  20. My IFFK2024 journey and theater reviews

    almost 2 years

    Originally from Hyderabad and currently visiting Tvm for the IFFK, just documenting my progress so far and also some commentary on the different auditoriums. Might help someone out and I will keep ...

‹ Prev 1 … 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account