IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Shocking Betrayal: Policeman Accused of Assaulting Minor in His Care

    over 1 year

    A police constable was arrestΒ£d for r*ping a m!nor who came to him seeking help after being repeatedly r*ped on the pretext of marriage. The constable befriendΒ£d the girl in December last, when her...

  2. My dear lord siva,i know that you are the controller of the entire material manifestation,the combination of father and mother of the cosmic manifestation,and supreme Brahman beyond cosmic manifestation as well.I know you in that way. Srimad Bhagavadtam 4.6.42

    over 1 year

    My dear lord siva,i know that you are the controller of the entire material manifestation,the combination of father and mother of the cosmic manifestation,and supreme Brahman beyond cosmic manifest...

  3. Is there a way to use my booster data BEFORE my daily internet quota is over

    over 1 year

    title edit: for those asking why, its cuz my booster expires at 1pm today, but i still have 2 gb remaining .\_. i use jio

  4. Having ABS on your bike won't stop you from crashing!

    over 1 year

    Recently I got rear ended by my friend while we were out on a ride. We stopped for a small break near a roadside dhabha. I had just parked my bike and I was waiting for others to arrive. I saw my f...

  5. Digvijay's ex gf claims that he cheated on her

    over 1 year

    Digvijay's ex gf claims that he cheated on her

  6. What is the seed used in tadka in assam ?

    over 1 year

    It is not rai or radhuni or jeera or nigella. I think it is not used commonly. It is black in color.

  7. a brief recap of the Macron/Trump press conference, in case you missed it

    over 1 year

    a brief recap of the Macron/Trump press conference, in case you missed it

  8. Country road take me home

    over 1 year

    Country road take me home

  9. Girlies of Vizag, help!

    over 1 year

    I have to attend a family event this Sunday and I've got nothing to wear. It's a housewarming ceremony and I'm almost at the center of it all. Where can I shop for traditional outfits that don't re...

  10. Saras-Kumud completed 12 yearsπŸ’•β€οΈ jennifer-gautam are such a gorgeous pair!!

    over 1 year

    Saras-Kumud completed 12 yearsπŸ’•β€οΈ jennifer-gautam are such a gorgeous pair!!

  11. Need Discussion on Banning White LED Headlights & High Beams - Road Safety Crisis

    over 1 year

    Seriously, can we please have a serious discussion about banning those blinding white LED headlights and the rampant misuse of high beams in India? It's becoming a massive road safety hazard. When...

  12. As windows is becoming more useless and bloated, Have you considered moving to linux?

    over 1 year

    As windows is becoming more useless and bloated, Have you considered moving to linux?

  13. Any tea on uddariyaan season 2 cast ?

    over 1 year

    I read it somewhere that twinkle arora the fl had fallout with ph and other cast members. Even hitesh & twinkle had just cordial with other. Isha who was dating Samarth that time & was close to roh...

  14. Virat ki Century πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

    over 1 year

    Virat ki Century πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

  15. Chandigarh is the Best

    over 1 year

    Chandigarh is the Best

  16. Mitrta ki jarurat hai mere mitr ko πŸ˜”πŸ™

    over 1 year

    Dropper πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ“ hai πŸ˜” bechara 😟 akela πŸ•΄οΈ pada πŸ›Œ rheta πŸ•’ hai 🏑 sare πŸ“† din 🌞. NEET πŸ“š ne πŸ”„ uski πŸ™Œ ma 🀰 bhen πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§ ek πŸ”„ krdi 🀯 hai 😩. Kripya πŸ™ apna βœ‹ haath 🀝 bataye 🎁 aur πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ uski πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ“ insta πŸ“Έ id- \_ghos...

  17. South Indian Restaurants?

    over 1 year

    Suggest some good South Indian restaurants please in Gomti Nagar.

  18. TOP GUN: Maverick rewatch is in cinema

    over 1 year

    Hello lovely people of Pune, This post is specially dedicated to all the cinema lovers and Tom Cruise fans! For all the people that didn’t know, Pvr cinemas offer a facility where we’re able to cr...

  19. okasari manchidi anipisthundi , okasari kademo anipisthundi . meeremantaru guys.

    over 1 year

    okasari manchidi anipisthundi , okasari kademo anipisthundi . meeremantaru guys.

  20. In 48 Hours I Mapped Bengaluru ( Sort Of ) Am I Correct ? !

    over 1 year

    Hey r/bangalore , ⚠️ There may be some errors in this , "After all I was born yesterday" *(AVG2 Ultron Ref )* Just landed in this city **48 hours ago**, and man, Bengaluru is **not just a cit...

‹ Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 … 19 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account