-
Your top 3 places to order food
Can you guys tell me your top 3 restaurants/places on Zomato/Swiggy to order tasty food especially Non-Veg.
-
Kiara Sexiest Face Advani
Kiara Sexiest Face Advani
-
Finally no more ₹300 tea at airport!
What are you all’s thoughts?
-
NABARD upgrades Kerala Bank’s rating to ‘B’ grade - The Hindu
NABARD upgrades Kerala Bank’s rating to ‘B’ grade - The Hindu
-
Why is Indian Infrastructure FAILING?? | tbh - Insights (Is Amaravati Answer ? !!!)
[Why is Indian Infrastructure FAILING?? | tbh](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqKxKnRilXg) Just watched this video on youtube it emphasis on Chandigarh and other cities like Bhubaneswar, Surat, J...
-
No Science Temperament in this Nation,Now no History Temperament too.🤷
No Science Temperament in this Nation,Now no History Temperament too.🤷
-
CBSE 12TH CHEMISTRY REVIEW 🧪
Organic pe starting se dhyaan diyoo for upcoming twelfthies!! 😭✋🏻
-
Indore is going backward
Indore is going backward
-
AUBANK - buy, sell or hold?
Seems to be an underperforming stock but also several negatives: 1. Overvalued 2. Low promoter holding (22.8%) 3. Decreasing promoter in last 3 years - down from 28.2% to 22.8% Positives: 1...
-
does Rajasthan CMO Portal even work?
If i have to report a grievance for example of a garbage dump in a big area, where do I report it so that it actually gets solved? I reported it on the Swacchata app 2 weeks ago but literally nothi...
-
College suggestion
Is Vadodara's government medical college good? Is it worth it? I mean the hostel and the academics and most importantly the city. How's Vadodara as a city? As someone who's never been there what wo...
-
This thing is so bad
It smells like it was made in bad oil and even tastes so bad. Its after taste is so yucky because pf the bad oil. Why aren’t FSSAI checking before letting just any company to sell their products.
-
Best shop for car dash cam
Hello All, I am looking for good shop in coimbatore to fit dashcam for my car. I have decided on qubo pro. Any thoughts on this dash cam
-
Looking for 2BHK Gated community appartment for rent in Sholinganallur, Navalur surroundings
Hi, I am a 27-year-old male working in IT at Navalur and currently residing in Sholinganallur with my wife and our 6-month-old son. We are living in an old rented apartment that lacks security, CC...
-
Want to sell my bike but don’t know what to quote
KTM Duke 390 White 2015 Manufcatured & Registered UP-16 (Noida) Registration Comprehensive Insurance till Jan'26 with NCB 36k Kms done and Counting KTM Maintained with all company records availabl...
-
This hit like so hard.
This hit like so hard.
-
Unreal hate in this sub
I get it that a large chunk of Bengalis migrated from Bangladesh in past 70 years. But you have to understand that a majority had migrated in the pre independence era itself from the right part of ...
-
Why do people discriminate against different branches?
As we all know , engineering is a really broad field . Obviously there are some sought after branches due to some reasons , they are CSE (computer science engineering) , Electronics and communica...
-
Looking for an Early Adopter to test my product [ I will not promote ]
Hello everyone! I coded an MVP and it is “fully” functional, however i need a real life case to test it. I have been going around asking for startups to test it but they are either too busy or “uni...
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.