IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Swimming classes near Manjalpur

    over 1 year

    I wanted to learn swimming, but the lal baugh swimming pool seems unhygienic. Any other alternatives nearby?

  2. Guess the surprise boiz..

    over 1 year

    Guess the surprise boiz..

  3. Sensational Saturday!

    over 1 year

    Veg Steamed Momo. Stuffing : Green Peas, Carrot, Onion, Tomato

  4. So sad to see the aftermath of a hailstorm

    over 1 year

    It was fun while it lasted, but was it really worth it? The storm hit at the worst possible time, literally taking away so many old plants on campus. Felt really sad seeing old trees fall everywher...

  5. Hostel recommendation for solo female traveller in Jaipur

    over 1 year

    As the title mentions, my wife is looking for a safe hostel recommendation in Jaipur city. She plans to share it in the female dorm. Any leads would be appreciated.

  6. With or without splitter?

    over 1 year

    Was getting the splitter fixed a mistake?

  7. My friend hates her sister in law

    over 1 year

    I am a Pathan and my friend is from Jhelum Pakistan. Her brother married a white British girl and really despises her. Both her parents love there daughter in law a lot and suck up to her and appla...

  8. Have you seen the Oscar nominated movie- Conclave?

    over 1 year

    I liked this speech by the Afghan Cardinal. The Italian Cardinal wants to fight terrorists who are attacking the church. The Afghan cardinal replies. The fight is against the darkness inside each m...

  9. So I am a kumai from Nepal. Specifically prasai.Does anybody know about prasai sin uttrakhand.My ancestors migrated from kumaon religion to Nepal hence the name kumai.Also are you ppl from uttrakhand aware of us? And can u tell me more about the ancestry of kumai and prasai if u have any info?

    over 1 year

    A lot of kumais are here in Nepal.But most if us are not aware of our history and culture.I wanted to learn more.When I asked chat gpt it said we are from almora district but I didn’t find any sour...

  10. Any good MMA gyms in guwahati?

    over 1 year

    So I kinda want to get into MMA but don't want to get into one of those 'Mcdojos'. So, any suggestions?

  11. When you are the host of the tournament but you need to travel to another country

    over 1 year

    When you are the host of the tournament but you need to travel to another country

  12. Brain: Focus Mode ON… Oh Wait, Nevermind! 🧠✨

    over 1 year

    Hey Vizag fam! Hope you are having a lovely day! ✨ I actually need your help with my research work. 📖 Ever had those moments where you're completely in the zone—whether it's binge-watching, gamin...

  13. The post show bb fds kalesh officially started

    over 1 year

    Avisha - avi esha fans fighting for whatever reason Avi fans infight for the x space Chumveer - kv , chum fds ka mast wala tagda wwe 😂 Sara - trolling those commenting on her posts 😂 In the mid...

  14. Lots of speculations

    over 1 year

    Lots of speculations

  15. Another Day, Another Friendly Auto Driver :)

    over 1 year

    Another Day, Another Friendly Auto Driver :)

  16. Howbdid reading Bhagvad geeta changed your life?

    over 1 year

    For me, it's a feeling that I am not alone. Somebody is there supportive me who wants my best. As long as I am in the path of Dharma I am not alone

  17. Explore gurgaon

    over 1 year

    Hey I'm 23M new in gurgaon want to explore anybody up for company

  18. Book my show MAHA SHIVARATRI CONCERT

    over 1 year

    Book my show MAHA SHIVARATRI CONCERT

  19. Should I move to mumbai?

    over 1 year

    Hello! So i have been offered a job with pay around 75k p.m The office is in andheri east But i dont know if i can find a decent place in mumbai because i would want a private room for myself and...

  20. My pc broke down -help

    over 1 year

    Hey I’m Aniket, a first-year BCA student. My PC broke down, and the repair cost is too high. I’ve been struggling to keep up with my studies without a laptop. If anyone has an old, unused laptop th...

‹ Prev 1 … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … 19 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account