-
๐ธ Hello folks! My friend is organizing a lovely afternoon in Dehradunโart, conversations, great food, and even better company! ๐จ๐ฝ๏ธโ๏ธ Come by yourself or bring a friend along! ๐
Hello!๐ธJoin us for our second group exploration in Dehradun. A fun-filled afternoon with conversations, art, some great food and even greater company. Come by yourself or share this with a friend/p...
-
Dear people be safe in the buses at night
This is the second instance something like this is happening. I was in a bus going from Mangalore Manipal (Vishal) at 9.30 PM. The 3/4 of the journey was okay it was rush and once we reached NITK ...
-
Looking for a trust worthy package and movers
Hi all. Can anyone suggest a good package and movers to shift 1bhk home with in Bangalore, any leads are appreciated, thanks in advance
-
Any places that are doing Jagarane for mahashivaratri...
I am planning to stay awake on eve of mahashivaratri. My family members are not doing it, So I am the only one doing it. Are there any places where people, young people probably are doing jagarane ...
-
What do u guys think about tamil youtubers?
Lately, a lot of Tamil people have started YouTube channels, and the ones who were already popular seem to be getting caught up in more and more controversies. Itโs hard to tell whoโs actually genu...
-
Beauty of Taj Hotel- Mumbai
Beauty of Taj Hotel- Mumbai
-
My friend is looking for someone
Hes 5'9 and in ambala city anyone interested hmu
-
Wake up, babe, new shitpost from Yograj Singh has arrived.
Wake up, babe, new shitpost from Yograj Singh has arrived.
-
Graffiti
Can I Do Graffiti On The Purania Flyover In Aliganj... Like there are already many there sooo....๐๐๐
-
Question for aquarium enthusiasts of the city: Have you ever bought fishes or shrimps online ?
Iโve been seeking for some reviews of people who have bought fishes online? I didnโt find much variety of shrimps and fishes in the store and I even went to Asims. So i was wondering to get them o...
-
Prayagraj visuals: 1 day before Maha Shivratri
Prayagraj visuals: 1 day before Maha Shivratri
-
Rohan Mehta Exposed Indian Govt. on Twitter
https://youtu.be/I0jkpXKvozE Do watch this, ik we can't do much but at least beware Not sure abt the genuinity but seems pretty genuine to me, the person whom we all praised Jaishankar himself i...
-
What colonialism does to the colonized
What colonialism does to the colonized
-
Jasprit Bumrah upon winning the Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy.
Jasprit Bumrah upon winning the Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy.
-
เคฌเฅ-เคเคฐเคพเคฆเคพ เคฐเคพเคธเฅเคคเฅเค เคเฅ เคฌเคจ เคเค เคนเฅ เคฎเคเฅเคฟเคฒเฅเค
เคฌเฅ-เคเคฐเคพเคฆเคพ เคฐเคพเคธเฅเคคเฅเค เคเฅ เคฌเคจ เคเค เคนเฅ เคฎเคเฅเคฟเคฒเฅเค
-
Ecm pinouts
Hey I have some ecm pinouts available anyone interested in buying
-
'เด เดเดฟเดเตเดเดพเตฝ เดตเตเดเตเดเดฟเตฝเดเดฏเดฑเดฟ เดคเดฒ เด เดเดฟเดเตเดเต เดชเตเดเตเดเดฟเดเตเดเตเด, เดชเดฑเดเตเดเตเดตเดฟเดเตเดจเตเดจ เดคเดฒเดฏเตเดเตเดเตเด เดเดฟเดเตเดเตเด'; CPMเดจเตเดคเดฟเดฐเต เดชเดฟ.เดตเดฟ เด เตปเดตเตผ
เดธเดฟเดชเดฟเดเดฎเตเดฎเดฟเดจเตเดคเดฟเดฐเต เดญเตเดทเดฃเดฟ เดชเตเดฐเดธเดเดเดตเตเดฎเดพเดฏเดฟ เดชเดฟเดตเดฟ เด เตปเดตเตผ. เด เดเดฟเดเตเดเดพเตฝ เดคเดฟเดฐเดฟเดเตเดเดเดฟเดเตเดเตเดฎเตเดจเตเดจเต เด เดฆเตเดฆเตเดนเด เดชเดฑเดเตเดเต. เดคเดจเตเดจเตเดฏเตเด เดฏเต.เดกเดฟ.เดเดซเต. เดชเตเดฐเดตเตผเดคเตเดคเดเดฐเตเดฏเตเด เดเดเตเดฐเดฎเดฟเดเตเดเดพเตป เดถเตเดฐเดฎเดฟเดเตเดเดพเตฝ เดตเตเดเตเดเดฟเตฝ เดเดฏเดฑเดฟ เด เดเดฟเดเตเดเต เดคเดฒเดชเตเดเตเดเดฟเดเตเดเตเดฎเตเดจเตเดจเตเด เดฎเดฆเตเดฏเดตเตเด...
-
How do you get from pitching the pilot with interest to closing the deal? i will not promote
Iโm a cofounder at a healthcare AI startup and our demo calls so far have had a lot of interest. Weโre running a pilot already with a previous connection, but Iโm struggling now to close the deal...
-
I WILL not promote
So i create images as a hobby (its my main creative outlet) mainly for my stream or for my social media and i have people asking me on a semi regular basis for me to make them an image either based...
-
Suggest me the best brokerage (low charges) for intraday trading
I'm new to trading, I'm currently learning intraday trading for recent couple of days, I want a best brokerage for intraday trading (I'm going to learn with very low capital like buying 5 shares fo...
© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.