IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Ek din m line m aagyi lol

    over 1 year

    Apology video of the lady in the viral video of KIIT

  2. Music as a 3rd language

    over 1 year

    I learnt Hindi as a 3rd language, simply because I was in CBSE. And later French. Honestly, as a kid I did not know better. What I think will improve the well being of our state is we adopt Music a...

  3. Ugc net english preparation

    over 1 year

    From where can I do preparation of UGC NET exam with English subject. Can't pay any fees, but I need to clear this paper in June. Any suggestions.

  4. best collaboration found in noida

    over 1 year

    swiggy+zomato

  5. Busking in Lko?

    over 1 year

    Are there any spots in Lucknow where playing some songs on guitar would be fine? I have tried doing it in Hazratganj but it was too crowded. Also are there any rules regarding not doing it? PS: I...

  6. SKAT doing what they do best.

    over 1 year

    SKAT doing what they do best.

  7. Good cafe/restaurant shutting down in Nagpur, existing taste is getting bad, why?

    over 1 year

    So, Nescafé Illusions (both Traffic Park and Ring Road) and Kakori Conspiracy in Sadar have shut down. Haldiram’s food quality has dropped (tried Medical Square and Sadar last month). I used to lov...

  8. Dark joke on a girl's suicide, so funny.

    over 1 year

    Dark joke on a girl's suicide, so funny.

  9. 2 years and 34,000 kms done with this one! Pulsar N250

    over 1 year

    2 years and 34,000 kms done with this one! Pulsar N250

  10. Shasn Board Game Night - Eve's Coffee x Playfolio

    over 1 year

    Shasn Board Game Night - Eve's Coffee x Playfolio Shasn is a political strategy board game where players take on the role of politicians, making ideological choices, managing resources, and buil...

  11. Looking for a Fancy Mobile Number in Bangalore – Any Tips or Contacts?

    over 1 year

    Hey folks, I’m moving to Bangalore soon and need a fancy mobile number for my work. Since I have a field job, a unique or easy-to-remember number would really help people recognize and recall it qu...

  12. Pune Petrol Pump Caught Dispensing 80% Water Instead of Fuel!

    over 1 year

    Pune Petrol Pump Caught Dispensing 80% Water Instead of Fuel!

  13. Let's talk dividends

    over 1 year

    I am interested in metals, being a mechanical engineer I understand that market, so I'd like to stick to what I know. Gold and Silver ETFs have given me decent returns, especially recently. But I w...

  14. There's no place I'd rather be.......

    over 1 year

    Getting humbled everyday - That's how I define my City Beautiful.

  15. how do you deal with feeling like a loser and knowing you have potential?

    over 1 year

    i know i could do so much but instead rot in my room all day, while i see all the people i graduated school with achieve things but on the other hand, i have absolutely no motivation or desire to ...

  16. One Time The Right Doesn’t Satanic Panic

    over 1 year

    One Time The Right Doesn’t Satanic Panic

  17. Kids from Ludhiana, January 1947

    over 1 year

    Kids from Ludhiana, January 1947

  18. Good place to eat with gf in sector 14

    over 1 year

    Suggest some good place to eat with gf in sector 14 , and it should not be very costly and place should be good

  19. Good psychologist suggestions in pune

    over 1 year

    I have been thinking to visit a psychologist for therapy for a long time now. I searched on Google many have good and bad reviews at the same time. I'm confused, do u guys have any recommendation...

  20. Elon Musk Says Team Behind CBS's '60 Minutes' Deserves 'A Long Prison Sentence'

    over 1 year

    Elon Musk Says Team Behind CBS's '60 Minutes' Deserves 'A Long Prison Sentence'

‹ Prev 1 … 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account