IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Can you guess if this music is made by an AI or Human?

    over 1 year

    Can you guess if this music is made by an AI or Human?

  2. How Does Moz Spam Score Impact DA & Backlinks?

    over 1 year

    I've been analyzing website DA for backlink opportunities and came across Moz's **Spam Score** metric. I understand it indicates potentially risky sites, but how much does it actually matter? A fe...

  3. How Goa is at the peak?!

    over 1 year

    How Goa is at the peak?!

  4. I don't trust investors!(I will not promote)

    over 1 year

    Hi everyone, I really want to startup my own company but I am terrified of asking VC's for money because of a variety of reasons.. being told how to run my company, having it taken away from me, no...

  5. Redemption Arc of Team India and Hardik Pandya

    over 1 year

    Redemption Arc of Team India and Hardik Pandya

  6. Rules for Driving on a Learner’s Licence

    over 1 year

    Hey guys, I just got my 4-wheeler learner’s licence! We have a car at home, and I’ve learned to drive at a driving school, but I’m still not very confident. What rules do I need to follow until I ...

  7. OP got a VIP pass for a concert in Chembur

    over 1 year

    I received two complimentary VIP tickets for a concert in Fine Arts Chembur for Friday 21st. Since it's last moment trying to find friends to accompany 😟. Never been to an concert before, nor have ...

  8. Disha Patani's Hotness

    over 1 year

    Disha Patani's Hotness

  9. Really no Freebies for People I Respect CBN sir and Kutami Government , They should continue same way

    over 1 year

    Really no Freebies for People I Respect CBN sir and Kutami Government , They should continue same way

  10. Vivian in Laughter Chefs.

    over 1 year

    Vivian in Laughter Chefs.

  11. How to build a good personality

    over 1 year

    I am going to complete my college, and joined as intern, but still I have no dressing sense, hair style (keep my hair bushy like fringes on neck which will change differently according to wind), to...

  12. Why is it that the loudest, most ritual-obsessed religious fanatics act like the ultimate defenders of faith, yet they’ve never even read a single page of their own holy texts?

    over 1 year

    Why is it that the loudest, most ritual-obsessed religious fanatics act like the ultimate defenders of faith, yet they’ve never even read a single page of their own holy texts?

  13. Yamuna if samay and ranveer go to jail

    over 1 year

    Yamuna if samay and ranveer go to jail

  14. Fukra- called kv a fixed winner

    over 1 year

    This guy is jealous of kv because FUKRA failed but he didn't & called kv a fixed winner

  15. Project management in early stages (I will not promote)

    over 1 year

    I’m at odds with my cofounder about how to get our product built. I feel that the way larger teams operate, with dedicated sprints and tickets for everything, is overkill when what we really need r...

  16. India: NGOs call on the European Union to take action on urgent human rights concerns

    over 1 year

    India: NGOs call on the European Union to take action on urgent human rights concerns

  17. It's happening 🥹🤞🏽

    over 1 year

    It's happening 🥹🤞🏽

  18. Majority of GOP voters would reject checks and balances to give Trump more power

    over 1 year

    Majority of GOP voters would reject checks and balances to give Trump more power

  19. Musk's new pronouns (AI image)

    over 1 year

    Musk's new pronouns (AI image)

  20. 12-year-old girl goes missing in Kochi, search on

    over 1 year

    12-year-old girl goes missing in Kochi, search on

‹ Prev 1 … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account