IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. The Best Guide to Kashmir😍

    over 1 year

    The Best Guide to Kashmir😍

  2. Gucchi Mushroom 🍄‍🟫

    over 1 year

    Does anyone know about gucchi mushrooms ? I know they are very expensive (i guess 30-40k per kg) and rare. I have seen people in my village looking for it in the jungles mostly after a rain but sti...

  3. Why in many places maa kali and maa shetla are worshipped with Muslim pirs?

    over 1 year

    Just found this out. In many parts of Bengal Muslim pirs like Sayed are worshipped alongside maa kali as her "servants" or "companions". Same seen is up in punjab with maa shetla Devi being worshi...

  4. South Indian Food

    over 1 year

    Where can I find best south Indian food in Indore? Can you guys tell me separate places for idli, dosa, medu vada, puliogare etc?

  5. UP state GDP to touch Rs 32 lakh cr by March 2025: CM Yogi

    over 1 year

    UP state GDP to touch Rs 32 lakh cr by March 2025: CM Yogi

  6. उमरेड करहंडला अभयारण्यात ५ बछड्यांसह F2 वाघिणीचे मनमोहक दर्शन

    over 1 year

    https://preview.redd.it/vjfop5b6naje1.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4668d02caca98fa913501c1d56d450d661eacd3d # उमरेड करहंडला वन्यजीव अभयारण्यातील पर्यटकांना अलीकडेच एक अद्भुत आणि दुर्मि...

  7. Damaged sewer line in Kuvempunagar

    over 1 year

    I have a damaged sewer line in front of my residence in Kuvempunagar, which is leaking and flowing into the rainwater gutters. While the water is not stagnant, it emits a strong, pungent odor, and ...

  8. Request for Name of Colleges with 5-Day Week

    over 1 year

    It’s urgent... Our HOD said that he will give us a 5-day week if we can tell him about any college that follows a 5-day week system. So, if anyone has a 5-day week, please share the name of your ...

  9. Every day nuisance on loudspeaker

    over 1 year

    There's a cricket ground on veera desai road (UJPL) ground that which creates nuisance by constant commentary and loud music throughout the day (every day). As a resident of a nearby society who wo...

  10. The best Puri Sabzi in Dehradun is from Chetan Swadisht Puri, Paltan bazar but are there any other avenues? Also fot Bedai are there any places? Reply will be appreciated traveling to Dehradun again in march.

    over 1 year

    The best Puri Sabzi in Dehradun is from Chetan Swadisht Puri, Paltan bazar but are there any other avenues? Also fot Bedai are there any places? Reply will be appreciated traveling to Dehradun agai...

  11. Kesaa jaarha hai fr 14 Feb Noida ke logo ka (Singles)

    over 1 year

    Kesa rha fr aaj ka din...ya vhi bas Zomato aur Swiggy ke sahare din nikl gya? Batao, shayad kisi ki kahani relatable nikle!

  12. What's with the name " Shri Samarth" ?

    over 1 year

    As the title suggests, I wanted to know who is Shri Samarth? I've seen so many shops across pune with the name Shri Samarth and I wanted to know who was he? Was he some saint which people of Pune ...

  13. Vijay gets Y scale security

    over 1 year

    Vijay gets Y scale security

  14. Another FIR against none other than Elvish Yadav

    over 1 year

    It took seconds to lodge FIR against all this but took ages for main issues. Where we heading?

  15. Peak Lyrics

    over 1 year

    Found this while scrolling Insta

  16. Dear Northeast natives, they are playing with you. You are falling into a trap.

    over 1 year

    Natives of Northeast, it's a serious issue which has been going on for a long time. As some of u guys already realised that there is a malicious game going on for our beloved region. And each and e...

  17. Selling Bose QC 35

    over 1 year

    Same as title Selling a bose quiet comfort 35 headphones. Good condition. (Maybe needs an earcup change). Selling at <50% of the price

  18. Spotted this beauty today

    over 1 year

    Inc

  19. Bhaichare mei age kaise

    over 1 year

    Bhaichare mei age kaise

  20. Lawn Tennis coaching for adults

    over 1 year

    I play badminton & I’m pretty good at it. I always wanted to learn lawn tennis but I never found the time & money. Now i have the money but unfortunately I’m nearing 30 & I don’t know if there are ...

‹ Prev 1 … 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account