IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Full entertainment Bro...!!

    over 1 year

    Full entertainment Bro...!!

  2. Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Proposes Commercial Rates For People Working From Home.

    over 1 year

    Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Proposes Commercial Rates For People Working From Home.

  3. Dukh dard peeda

    over 1 year

    U

  4. TAP TO TRADE

    over 1 year

    What are your guys thoughts on Tap To Trade ? Having an vetted educators trade for you and you clicking an approve button with a system that calculates your lot size based on the size of your account?

  5. The 20th medical college of Bihar is going to be in Kaimur!!

    over 1 year

    Sources: https://www.prabhatkhabar.com/state/bihar/kaimur/20th-medical-college-of-bihar-will-open-in-kaimur/amp Chief Minister laid foundation stones for 79 new schemes worth Rs 233 crore and inau...

  6. Tesla likely to set up Manufacturing hub in India, may invest $3-5 billion: Government sources

    over 1 year

    Tesla likely to set up Manufacturing hub in India, may invest $3-5 billion: Government sources

  7. Good cafe/restaurant for screening of India vs Pakistan on 23rd Feb in nagpur?!

    over 1 year

    Suggest some Good cafe/restaurant for screening of India vs Pakistan on 23rd Feb in nagpur?!

  8. Most plausible meaning of the famous (but misunderstood) Telugu phrase "viśvadābhirāma vinuravēma / విశ్వదాభిరామ వినురవేమ" in the poetic aphorisms of Vēmana / వేమన

    over 1 year

    Most plausible meaning of the famous (but misunderstood) Telugu phrase "viśvadābhirāma vinuravēma / విశ్వదాభిరామ వినురవేమ" in the poetic aphorisms of Vēmana / వేమన

  9. I fuckin hate Indian police

    over 1 year

    When I was 20, I used to sit at out kirana shop just to help my father so he could sleep a little more, one daily evening , when I was at shop, some police personnel came to my house, my mother tol...

  10. Starting a Cab Business in Delhi NCR – Need Advice!

    over 1 year

    Hey everyone, I’m planning to start a small cab business in Delhi NCR, where I’ll hire a driver to operate under Uber, Ola, and other ride-hailing services. My role will be to invest in the vehicl...

  11. I heard rumors

    over 1 year

    I heard that in Apeejay School Kharghar, a fight broke out between two students over some cake on Friday. And that in one punch to the jaw, the jaw was dislocated, the muscle and skin torn and the ...

  12. Delhi Police team probing fraud case detained by Uttar Pradesh Police, released after apology

    over 1 year

    Delhi Police team probing fraud case detained by Uttar Pradesh Police, released after apology

  13. Good Excel sheet or app to keep track of backtesting data?

    over 1 year

    I am still in my testing phase and I prefer to not spend money. Does anyone have a good sheet template or something that I can use to fill all my backtesting results?

  14. Are web2.0 websites still useful for backlinks?

    over 1 year

    I have a fresh website on a fresh domain, i started it in october/november, then in february i had to switch domain so i redirected the old domain with 301. I'm sending mails to all the blogs/websi...

  15. DYFI invites Tharoor for startup festival; Cong MP declines citing prior commitments

    over 1 year

    DYFI invites Tharoor for startup festival; Cong MP declines citing prior commitments

  16. Koach's interview byte before Champions Trophy!

    over 1 year

    Koach's interview byte before Champions Trophy!

  17. Did a Test ride (Ask me anything- AMA)

    over 1 year

    Note- I test rode the SP version of this bike only (because that was available).

  18. Developing 35 MM Photo Film Rolls.

    over 1 year

    I've been wanting to learn how to develop Color Film. I have a few 35 mm rolls lying around, was wondering if there was anyone here that could help me out.

  19. PF doubt

    over 1 year

    Can the company we work for see our UAN account history? Can they see a deleted PF account? Otherwise only we can see?

  20. 1970 :: Statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj In Shivaji Park ,

    over 1 year

    Bombay Citizens Collected Funds For Construction of Statue The Statue Was Unveiled In 1966

‹ Prev 1 … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 … 19 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account