IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. I want to sell my oldie laptop for 15k

    almost 2 years

    It's Dell Inspiron Processor: Intel Core Installed RAM 4.00 GB Windows specs Windows 10 pro Version 22H2 #resell

  2. New Economic Pattern in Meghalaya: urban households spend 104% more than their rural counterparts on average, revealing a striking economic disparity. Sikkim recorded the highest MPCE (Rural: ₹9,377; Urban: ₹13,927), while Chhattisgarh reported the lowest (Rural: ₹2,739; Urban: ₹4,927)

    almost 2 years

    New Economic Pattern in Meghalaya: urban households spend 104% more than their rural counterparts on average, revealing a striking economic disparity. Sikkim recorded the highest MPCE (Rural: ₹9,37...

  3. Kaaashish kisi ki nahi ...

    almost 2 years

    On yesterdays episode I was shocked by Kaaaaashish's vote to saaaaararara. How vicious someone could be yaaar, someone took blame on her to not feeling you bad and usko hi khanjar maaraa.. Anothe...

  4. Night life in Navi Mumbai

    almost 2 years

    Anyone would suggest the best way to enjoy the night life of Navi Mumbai (expecting serious answers)

  5. please suggest place for bachelor party in agra

    almost 2 years

    please suggest place for bachelor party in agra Planning a party Tommorow... Not for agra please suggest where beer allowed Any Air bnb / resort etc

  6. When once of them is deprived of their need, he deprives other by stealing their electricity either for money/needs. It also put others life into risks, who are living near the power lines. Do not the FESCO monitor the surges in power digitally?

    almost 2 years

    When once of them is deprived of their need, he deprives other by stealing their electricity either for money/needs. It also put others life into risks, who are living near the power lines. Do not ...

  7. Raha's recent interactions with paps🤌🏻

    almost 2 years

    Raha's recent interactions with paps🤌🏻

  8. A320 landing @Kolkata Airporr

    almost 2 years

    A320 landing @Kolkata Airporr

  9. NEED HELP! Someone(F16) I know is facing mental and physical torture from her father.

    almost 2 years

    Someone I know is experiencing severe mental and physical abuse from her father. Her mother passed away a few years ago, and while her father was abusive even then, his behavior has now escalated t...

  10. Where does the phrase "Mukku pachalu aarani vayasu" come from?

    almost 2 years

    I know that it means fairly young, but where does that come from, do childern have a damp nose? What does it actually mean?

  11. Why did I not think of this sooner?

    almost 2 years

    So I had this tank bag like thing since quite some time. But I did not think of this sooner. I was watching Mumbiker Nikhil's old solo video yesterday and I saw this is how he does it. It's simple ...

  12. Pluto from Dil Dhadkne Do

    almost 2 years

    Was it common knowledge that Pluto was voiced by Aamir Khan?! I have watched that movie at least 10 times and I never caught on!

  13. Good local car mechanic

    almost 2 years

    Please suggest good local car mechanic, preferably for Volkswagen. Thanks!

  14. Hailstorm or Sabudana papad

    almost 2 years

    Hailstorm or Sabudana papad

  15. Chief Justice of MP high court anti Hindu?

    almost 2 years

    https://amp.scroll.in/latest/1077309/lawyers-body-protests-removal-of-temple-from-official-residence-of-madhya-pradesh-hc-chief-justice

  16. Had decided early on that the first luxury sedan I will buy will not be from the big 3- Mercedes, Audi or BMW. So went the Japanese way.

    almost 2 years

    Went t

  17. Hiring !!!

    almost 2 years

    Hello Vadodara, We're hiring Young & Motivated individuals for an Int'l BPO for the role of customer care executive, if you possess excellent communication skills, desire to work in a very chille...

  18. HC nixes cop’s bribery case plea over procedural irregularities | Bengaluru News - Times of India

    almost 2 years

    HC nixes cop’s bribery case plea over procedural irregularities | Bengaluru News - Times of India

  19. How do you make the best out of your leave if you are alone?

    almost 2 years

    If you work 8 hours daily and you get only half day holiday from work. Where do you go and what do you plan for yourself?

  20. My Roommate Is Losing Himself to ISKCON—Help!

    almost 2 years

    I am a firm Hindu believer but I’m living in the middle of a cult drama, and I need your advice. My roommate, who used to be a chill, normal believer, has gone *full-blown ISKCON fanatic* ever sinc...

‹ Prev 1 … 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account