IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Any place to spend New Year's midnight in public, without having to worry about safety?

    almost 2 years

    Fort kochi is overcrowded, so is there any spot that's good enough to spend the night at without any police or anything. Is marine drive, or vypin beaches a good option for this?

  2. Why karan bends so easily when said anything by makers or salman...

    almost 2 years

    I was so impressed when he denied any explaination to vivian because its right he doesn't owe him any explaination and i saw it as a win because he was somewhat considering himself lower than him w...

  3. Us vs them

    almost 2 years

    Us vs them

  4. Kl catches ball with legs but its a no ball😭😭

    almost 2 years

    Kl catches ball with legs but its a no ball😭😭

  5. Why women buy skin tight clothing, only to steal guys clothes for being comfortable???

    almost 2 years

    I never understood this, I have observed this with many. My cousin sister take new hoodies from me and my GF uses my wardrobe while she stays home.

  6. How to put up with older flatmates?

    almost 2 years

    I live in a 3bhk with 2 more people. They are above 30 and I am 23. We have no fights and they both are very considerate. But I dont vibe with them at all. I mean whenever I sit with them I get b...

  7. why is there a wall to protect an empty field?

    almost 2 years

    this is the crash site of todays jeju airlines crash. is it a regulation to leave space before runways end? hypothetically if there wasnt a wall here, could the accident been avoided? the plane was...

  8. It has been 84 years

    almost 2 years

    It has been 84 years

  9. Anyone Guessing the Place will Win An Upvote

    almost 2 years

    Hey!!! Jaipurites Thanks for your love in last 3 Posts will love if we do 100+ Upvotes on this post

  10. My friend looking job in network support/engineer, server engineer/support, linux

    almost 2 years

    Any opening for him? he is based in mumbai and open for Pan India Locations

  11. Motilal Oswal 📈

    almost 2 years

    Noticed that Motilal Oswal's fund has great funds like micap, multicap, business cycle and manufacturing. They have been outperforming most of the funds out there, and gave great returns in this si...

  12. Got to ride my dream bike! Street triple 765 RS

    almost 2 years

    I was honestly speechless after the ride. There's so much to like and it's an extremely desirable bike in terms of looks and performance. Only a few changes I would make but I can understand why th...

  13. Eyeing the alt coin market cap.

    almost 2 years

    Eyeing the alt coin market cap.

  14. Library

    almost 2 years

    Is there any good public/private library available in Chandigarh/Mohali ? Fees is not an issue but I am looking for a good library with good infra. Looking for good quality of chairs and good desks...

  15. Which is the best Salon/Skin clinic in Kochi? Looking to get some hydrating treatments done.

    almost 2 years

    Any suggestions please.

  16. Boom boom

    almost 2 years

    Boom boom

  17. Labuschagne is an amazing batter 🔥

    almost 2 years

    Jinx it

  18. Rewatching 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' and Anushka's character is literally the worst.

    almost 2 years

    She is condescending, dense, talks the most vaguest BS in Urdu and gets away with it. Even when she is dying, you don't feel anything. Karan Johar's movies don't age well except a few maybe. Note-...

  19. Anyone going to ben bohmer vip

    almost 2 years

    Looking for company for ben bohmer gig today. Friend had to cancel flights last minute. Lmk if someone’s going, or doing something ratchet before reaching there 😂

  20. OTT subscriptions

    almost 2 years

    Have recently bought a samsung QLED Tv, Should i consider buying OTT subscriptions like prime, netflix or else some alternative jugaad is there ?

‹ Prev 1 … 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account