IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Horrible traffic at the beach road

    almost 2 years

    For the past week ,traffic at the beach road has been hell lotta chaotic..every other politician these day keeps a meeting at Novotel or AU convention Centre and this is ruining the peaceful atmosp...

  2. Delhiites: Why do we need clean air when we’ve got free electricity to power our air purifiers? Priorities, people.

    almost 2 years

    Delhiites: Why do we need clean air when we’ve got free electricity to power our air purifiers? Priorities, people.

  3. Any smartphone geeks here

    almost 2 years

    Redmi Note 14 Pro Plus vs Vivo V40: Which One Should I Choose. Hey Redditors, I'm stuck deciding between the Redmi Note 14 Pro Plus and the Vivo V40, and I need your opinions! Both phones seem gre...

  4. This is funny🤣

    almost 2 years

    Found this gif funny,🤣. She is dancing here, what are these expressions

  5. Is this true news or a fake rumors

    almost 2 years

    Is this true news or a fake rumors

  6. I got a question

    almost 2 years

    Is khukuri nepali or khas?

  7. how is the unimech aerospace ipo .

    almost 2 years

    i a thinking of applying it . this is my first ipo i dont want to it to open at a discount price .else it would be a great disappointment( whi cares agr allot hi nahi hua to :)

  8. Hayabusa in our apartment’s parking (part 2)

    almost 2 years

    So i got some clean shots today. Sharing them with you all.

  9. Govt considers income tax relief for those earning up to Rs 15 lakhs: Report

    almost 2 years

    Govt considers income tax relief for those earning up to Rs 15 lakhs: Report

  10. Omg, mom just gave me 20k for my 18th birthday. Which stocks can I invest this on?

    almost 2 years

    I've given her the hint that I'd invest the money she'd give, so she told me I can invest about 20k money. I have learnt basics of technical analysis, indicators from youtube. I've done basics...

  11. Parents suck

    almost 2 years

    Some parents fail in life so they get children to try to succeed trough them. Either that or they'll blame their kid for ruining their career and ruin their childhood with their unconscious resentm...

  12. Greaves Cotton UC

    almost 2 years

    https://upstox.com/news/market-news/stocks/greaves-cotton-share-price-climbs-20-to-hit-all-time-high-check-details/article-137292/ All things aside, 21% of the company's market cap was traded ove...

  13. Why Men are quiet in bed (Standup)

    almost 2 years

    Why Men are quiet in bed (Standup)

  14. Fog situation in ORR

    almost 2 years

    Hi I am planning to take orr to go to vijaywada around 6am in the morning . Has anyone who has taken orr this week in the early hours tell me about the fog situation there?

  15. The conversion in Punjab

    almost 2 years

    https://youtu.be/fCmjyFdiLpo?si=4rWz0kVWuwf2m8nN

  16. Two Karan aujla Ga phase 2 available. At 3000 each. Negotiable

    almost 2 years

    Dm krdo if anyone interested.

  17. Imagine a scammer calling someone to scam, and this is what he hear:

    almost 2 years

    Imagine a scammer calling someone to scam, and this is what he hear:

  18. Worst broadband service in Kerala . ( Asianet fibre )

    almost 2 years

    I just using broadband services from Asianet I think a decade ago . Yes at that time we don't want much internet and all . But now most the works are in remote , everyone want good broadband servic...

  19. At Nainital

    almost 2 years

    At Nainital

  20. Free version (Alternative) of opstra / Stockmock

    almost 2 years

    Hi guys, Anyone here who trades in FnO? I have been working on a tool which will let users to backtest their strategies in futures and options - similar to opstra and Stockmock. This tool will b...

‹ Prev 1 … 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account