IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Plane crash in S Korea, 28 confirmed dead

    almost 2 years

    Plane crash in S Korea, 28 confirmed dead

  2. Weird display/color saturation issues

    almost 2 years

    Hi all. I’m new to Mac as of the last few months and have an m4pro mini and a maxed out m4pro MacBook Pro, that is usually docked. On both of these machines things are fine for a bit then I’ll ge...

  3. Hello aus media

    almost 2 years

    Hello aus media

  4. Can a white guy make it as a model in India?

    almost 2 years

    Hey Reddit! I’m a white guy in my mid twenties with a passion for Indian culture, and I’m considering pursuing modeling in India. I’ve noticed that some agencies in Mumbai work with Caucasian model...

  5. Car rental with driver

    almost 2 years

    What are some good car rental with driver for local trip ? And how much does it cost on an average?

  6. Maharashtra forest cover down 54.5 sq km in 2 years, Palghar worst hit: Centre's report | Pune News - Times of India

    almost 2 years

    Maharashtra forest cover down 54.5 sq km in 2 years, Palghar worst hit: Centre's report | Pune News - Times of India

  7. In search of intermediate badminton groups

    almost 2 years

    Makkalae. I am going to be in Chennai for two months and I am looking to play badminton in ECR, Palavakam until Bilal signal area. I am a intermediate player who can play both feather and plastic s...

  8. alright, own up

    almost 2 years

    alright, own up

  9. How to turn off Icloud and get my "desktop" option on the finder back?

    almost 2 years

    im so frustrated i really dont know what to do. I want my files back in my desktop and i also am getting annoyed at the constant notifications that i need to update my icloud. I regret ever turning...

  10. Indians love Trump but what does the Trump gang think of India?

    almost 2 years

    Indians love Trump but what does the Trump gang think of India?

  11. What is happening in Ghum hai??? Just saw this

    almost 2 years

    So left the show in mid but recently came across this edit why so much angst & anger??? What is happening?? What is the misunderstanding?? Someone fill me in pls!!

  12. The night sky | Patna Junction | I thinks it’s GPO (help me)

    almost 2 years

    The night sky | Patna Junction | I thinks it’s GPO (help me)

  13. Celebrate Makar Sankranti at Jaipur’s Largest Heritage Rooftop! 🪁✨

    almost 2 years

    Looking for the perfect venue to make your Makar Sankranti unforgettable? 🌟 Join us at Jaipur's largest heritage rooftop for an incredible kite-flying experience, breathtaking views of the city, a...

  14. Tickeron

    almost 2 years

    Is there any value to using Tickeron? I have read where people are often not happy with AI buy signals etc, but I am more interested in their pattern scanner. Thoughts? Alternatives?

  15. Need Your Help: What Do You Look for in Skincare Products?

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone! I’m working on an exciting new skincare project and would love to get your thoughts and preferences. If you’re someone who’s into skincare—or even if you’re just starting out—your ins...

  16. Hardware device for remote sharing.

    almost 2 years

    Can a device connect to an external monitor and remotely share its display without requiring any software or applications to be installed on the laptop primarily connected to the monitor?

  17. Naarad not working..

    almost 2 years

    Is it for me or for everyone?

  18. Trump supports immigration visas backed by Musk: ‘I have many H-1B visas on my properties’

    almost 2 years

    Trump supports immigration visas backed by Musk: ‘I have many H-1B visas on my properties’

  19. A man caught harassing a 10 year old girl on Delhi-Bandra express and his community members came to save him

    almost 2 years

    A man caught harassing a 10 year old girl on Delhi-Bandra express and his community members came to save him

  20. Best Way to come to Dehradun from Delhi for travelling(not originally from delhi)

    almost 2 years

    Hi Everyone, I am looking for the best and the cheapest way to travel dehradun from delhi most preferrably from bus Can anyone suggest me some ways (I am not from delhi) so that i wont get scammed....

‹ Prev 1 … 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account