IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Is there any platform where I can find Goan Konkani song words/karaoke?

    almost 2 years

    Is there any platform where I can find Goan Konkani song words/karaoke?

  2. "No offense, it's just a joke."

    almost 2 years

    "No offense, it's just a joke."

  3. Best gym in aliganj??

    almost 2 years

    I used to attend Olympia fitness in aliganj. Though it's good and reasonable, the machinery is old. I've heard cult and anytime fitness are heavily crowded during 6-8pm. Any suggestions?

  4. Looking for someone to play chess in sanpada

    almost 2 years

    I am looking for someone with whom I can play chess on physical chess board if interested dm.

  5. Sector 50

    almost 2 years

    Looking for a smoking partner in sector 50, preferably a F.

  6. What is considered as a middle class income for a family of 4 in today’s date?

    almost 2 years

    When I was growing up around 40-50k a month was considered as middle class income for a family of 4. This was around 2011-2012 when I was in my second year of engineering. My college fees at that t...

  7. Some ITV pairs look visibly strange 🤔

    almost 2 years

    Some ITV pairs look visibly strange 🤔

  8. Why it is so offensive to call fat people fat these days?

    almost 2 years

    I mean if you are fat, obivously I am gonna call you fat and not Victoria Secret Model. Yesterday I went to Zara with my friends to do shopping. Two of my friends tried the same bodycon dress in di...

  9. Parents of OpenAI whistleblower found dead speak out at vigil after hiring private investigator

    almost 2 years

    Parents of OpenAI whistleblower found dead speak out at vigil after hiring private investigator

  10. Badmosh gets what he deserves

    almost 2 years

    Badmosh gets what he deserves

  11. I am 26F, I don't want to get married ever, I have a plan to adopt a baby girl in future... How to convince your parents about it ?

    almost 2 years

    I am earning decent amount now, will make it way better in 2 years.. that's when I am planning to adopt the baby girl.. Edit - I tried convincing my parents twice, they aren't happy with it. But t...

  12. Cat-astrophic cutus in my hospital.

    almost 2 years

    Cat-astrophic cutus in my hospital.

  13. Income tax & GST are wealth transfer tools from Middle class to Ultra rich

    almost 2 years

    In India, the way taxes like **Income Tax** and **GST** work often leads to a situation where wealth gets transferred from the middle class to the ultra-rich. While both taxes are supposed to be fa...

  14. Motilal Oswal's top 10 stock picks for 2025:

    almost 2 years

    Motilal Oswal's top 10 stock picks for 2025:

  15. Fatehpur Shocker: Dalit Man Tonsured, Paraded and Forced to Chant ‘Jai Shri Ram’ in UP Over Alleged Religious Conversion; Probe Launched After Video Goes Viral

    almost 2 years

    Fatehpur Shocker: Dalit Man Tonsured, Paraded and Forced to Chant ‘Jai Shri Ram’ in UP Over Alleged Religious Conversion; Probe Launched After Video Goes Viral

  16. Renting in Hyderabad has started to become a nightmare

    almost 2 years

    We have bought a property in khajaguda/manikonda area thinking it would go for rentals very easily as the apartment would qualify for both residential/ commercial. But it’s getting difficult as rig...

  17. people at signal

    almost 2 years

    my brother and i were going somewhere in auto. the auto stopped at the signal just before st. john’s. this person selling berries asked if i wanted to buy and i said no. then, there was this other ...

  18. Them vs Us

    almost 2 years

    Them vs Us

  19. Question

    almost 2 years

    An honest question for people living in dehradun for last 10-20 years, has muslim population increased in proportion compared to other communities? No hate, a genuine question.

  20. Does someone has jolly grant cardiologist dr Anurag Rawat contact number?

    almost 2 years

    It is nedded by someone who was treated by him but the hospital isn’t providing the number asking to come tomorrow but that person is in pune. thanks!

‹ Prev 1 … 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 … 219 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account