IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Scalping Guru

    almost 2 years

    We are looking for someone who understands scalping. We are building an AI scalping bot for crypto to fully automate trading. Looking for an expert who could explain and supervise the bot.

  2. Yeah, Grover, I’m afraid you’re right…

    almost 2 years

    Yeah, Grover, I’m afraid you’re right…

  3. MVP is stalled, what should I do?

    almost 2 years

    In my country, loyalty apps aren’t very popular among medium-sized businesses, so I decided to create one! My initial approach was to conduct interviews with both customers and coffee shop owners t...

  4. "Direct attack on working people": On their way out, Manchin and Sinema vote to kneecap the NLRB

    almost 2 years

    "Direct attack on working people": On their way out, Manchin and Sinema vote to kneecap the NLRB

  5. Just a quick look at the layers app unzipped, There's a lot of Watches that can connect to Layerswatch apparently

    almost 2 years

    Just a quick look at the layers app unzipped, There's a lot of Watches that can connect to Layerswatch apparently

  6. Making America Broke Again

    almost 2 years

    Making America Broke Again

  7. Which Domain?

    almost 2 years

    Bought a couple of domains yesterday, and looking for some advice on which one to go with. This is a long term personal project, not a client project. I live near a very tourist-focused town in Spa...

  8. Means of transport between Rishikesh to Mohanchatti and back.

    almost 2 years

    Hello, lovely people of Uttarakhand. I hope you all are having a lovely day. In a few days, I will be traveling to Mohanchatti and staying at the Zostel property there. I had a few questions rega...

  9. We won't allow Corssposts anymore

    almost 2 years

    #NO POLITICAL SUBREDDITS . If you want something Posted , just directly post it here.

  10. Image Playground icon is REALLY bad that I legit thought this was a malware app upon seeing this on my Launchpad after Sequoia 15.2 fresh boot 🥴

    almost 2 years

    Image Playground icon is REALLY bad that I legit thought this was a malware app upon seeing this on my Launchpad after Sequoia 15.2 fresh boot 🥴

  11. Speech recognition performance seems to have degraded with macOS 15.2

    almost 2 years

    Perhaps this is only happening for me, but ever since upgrading to macOS 15.2 yesterday, it seems like speech recognition is less much less able to understand and accurately transcribe what I am sa...

  12. 'Ignored for 19 Months': 7 BJP Kuki MLAs Protest Against Union and State Govts' Neglect of Manipur

    almost 2 years

    'Ignored for 19 Months': 7 BJP Kuki MLAs Protest Against Union and State Govts' Neglect of Manipur

  13. What causes the sudden stop of views? Why does it perform fantastically for 3 hours and then suddenly die off?

    almost 2 years

    What causes the sudden stop of views? Why does it perform fantastically for 3 hours and then suddenly die off?

  14. Realme UI 3.0 bugs

    almost 2 years

    Used the system cloner feature once on realme U.I 3.0 and now the *Google play services(Clone)* keeps on hogging battey and resources even after deleting the cloned system.

  15. Thank you, South Africa!

    almost 2 years

    South Africans helping people not to choke in the final games and become champions! 😂😂

  16. Guide me guys

    almost 2 years

    i am a student 16 yr old , ( i want to have a good life later ) so i am in first puc took the combination of PCME ( electronics) . i want a job of atleast 1 lakh . i want to know some skills which...

  17. Congratulations D Gukesh for becoming the youngest world chess champion

    almost 2 years

    Congratulations D Gukesh for becoming the youngest world chess champion

  18. Maharashtra Road Fatalities: 12,500 Lives Lost in 10 Months, Pune District Leads | Nagpur News - Times of India

    almost 2 years

    Maharashtra Road Fatalities: 12,500 Lives Lost in 10 Months, Pune District Leads | Nagpur News - Times of India

  19. Not to mention having all the space

    almost 2 years

    Not to mention having all the space

  20. Garbage's still garbage...

    almost 2 years

    Garbage's still garbage...

‹ Prev 1 … 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account