IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Nancy Pelosi, 84, Fractures Hip Abroad After a ‘Hard Fall’ | The lawmaker slipped while walking down marble stairs inside the Grand Ducal Palace in Luxembourg City.

    almost 2 years

    Nancy Pelosi, 84, Fractures Hip Abroad After a ‘Hard Fall’ | The lawmaker slipped while walking down marble stairs inside the Grand Ducal Palace in Luxembourg City.

  2. Sequoia 15.2 and Carbon Copy Cloner

    almost 2 years

    Anyone updated to 15.2 **AND** successfully run [*Carbon Copy Cloner*](https://bombich.com), please? I ask because of [this](https://www.shirtpocket.com/blog/index.php/shadedgrey/comments/youre_a_...

  3. I cannot see my comments while typing.

    almost 2 years

    I don't know when it happened, but my YouTube comments are invisible as i type them now. it has something to do with the color, because when i switch to light mode they're visible. maybe the font j...

  4. Help Needed: Issues Connecting Dual Monitors to MacBook Pro M3 (2024)

    almost 2 years

    Hi everyone, I'm having trouble connecting two external monitors to my new MacBook Pro M3 (2024). I was under the impression that this model supports multiple external displays, but I can't seem t...

  5. Prawns in Lucknow

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys, can anyone help me with a good place to find good quality uncooked prawns? Preferably in or around Gomti Nagar?

  6. Digvijay🫡

    almost 2 years

    Digvijay🫡

  7. BlackRock Closes the Door on Altcoins: "Only Bitcoin and Ethereum!"

    almost 2 years

    BlackRock Closes the Door on Altcoins: "Only Bitcoin and Ethereum!"

  8. What you people doing on this Sunday? anyone got nice plans?

    almost 2 years

    What you people doing on this Sunday? anyone got nice plans?

  9. Night view🧡

    almost 2 years

    Jitna bhi ghoomun man na bhare🫠

  10. End sem arahe hain aur padha kuch nahi 😶‍🌫

    almost 2 years

    Kya karen

  11. Please suggest a breakfast spot near Aluva.

    almost 2 years

    Please suggest a breakfast spot near Aluva. Preferably Aluva Perumbavoor route.

  12. Where can I good phone accessories?

    almost 2 years

    Like pop grips and good phone cases looking for them tomorrow itself, please don't suggest any online stores. Edit: where can I get good phone accessories*

  13. Rohit and kohli in their odi peaks

    almost 2 years

    Just using statsguru and was surprised to see such similarities between both numbers.. I thought virat was head and shoulder above everyone between 2015-2020 but Rohit was too close Also root wa...

  14. Which beach have you visited the most and which is your fav?

    almost 2 years

    I'll start with mine, Most visited - Fort Kochi Favourite - Marari & Varkala

  15. how advertise that my startup is for sale without saying it

    almost 2 years

    **how can I sell a startup without sounding desperate ...** **let's say considering the amount of money invested and the number of users the startup is initially successful.. with better managemen...

  16. is it worth it to give a discount to get reviews?

    almost 2 years

    I only have two reviews. most of my order come from Etsy but i am creating a shopify store to expand. any advice?

  17. Perfect reply

    almost 2 years

    United we stand, divided we fall

  18. Roast r/iitkgp (www.reddit.com/r/iitkgp/) - Grok

    almost 2 years

    Here's a superlative roast for r/iitkgp: Ah, r/iitkgp, the digital representation of IIT Kharagpur's supposed "elite" intellect – where the only thing more inflated than the egos are the claims of...

  19. What is the superlative way for everyone to get a 10 CGPA in IIT Bombay? - Grok (https://x.com/i/grok/share/0uKwfdBb1D7cIYi6yakyVtR8l)

    almost 2 years

    Achieving a 10 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at IIT Bombay is extremely challenging due to the institute's rigorous academic standards and competitive grading system. Here are some strategi...

  20. Auto anna lessons!

    almost 2 years

    Auto anna lessons!

‹ Prev 1 … 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account