IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. What a day for Indian Chess!

    almost 2 years

    Gukesh will play his final game for the world champion title, and Arjun Erigaisi is one win away from likely qualifying for Candidates 2026 in the qatar masters! This day could either be historic ...

  2. होऊद्या विवाद...

    almost 2 years

    Y.Z आहेत on record बोलतोय

  3. Traditional Uttarakhand

    almost 2 years

    Guys I'm a 24 M who has never lived in Uttarakhand since both parents are in the army. Want to learn everything traditional about Uttarakhand specifically since dad is kumaoni and mom is Garhwali. ...

  4. After the horrific incident in Kurla, another Bus driver caught drinking on duty!

    almost 2 years

    After the horrific incident in Kurla, another Bus driver caught drinking on duty!

  5. Transport Options from Airport to City

    almost 2 years

    Would like to know the options available for transport from airport to the city. If there is any public transport available and frequency. Also where should I wait to board. If else kindly average...

  6. Kiara Advani

    almost 2 years

    :)

  7. School Recommendations!

    almost 2 years

    Hello! Greetings! I’m trying to find a good school to get my 3 y/o admission into. I’ve been checking out Bhavan-33 and St Anne’s-32. The donation scam at Bhavan is crazy. Any recommendations on ...

  8. Autowalas are the largest group of unionised toxic people

    almost 2 years

    I have no sympathy for autowalas esp in Chennai and Bangalore. All I have are bad experiences with them. 1.2km ku 350 ketkaranga. On top of that some of the most repeat harrasment charges against g...

  9. A Taxpayer’s Life Was Shattered by a Faulty Speed Breaker

    almost 2 years

    A man’s life took a tragic turn after a poorly constructed speed breaker caused a fall, leaving him paralyzed. Despite paying taxes meant for infrastructure, he became a victim of negligence by the...

  10. Supreme Court lists 8 factors for deciding alimony amount amid outrage over Bengaluru techie's suicide

    almost 2 years

    Supreme Court lists 8 factors for deciding alimony amount amid outrage over Bengaluru techie's suicide

  11. I absolutely loathe taking showers, but always feel so much better after I do.

    almost 2 years

    It's strange! I'm less stressed, and more social. Just universally happier. Maybe I should start showering early. Unfortunately do to autism I hate the feeling of taking showers, even though I als...

  12. Which is the best place to buy a house right now ?

    almost 2 years

    Never owned a house all my life thinking of buying it right now. Currently staying near secunderabad (here since 2000) couldn’t afford a house here (thanks to overpriced real estate). so planning t...

  13. I don’t care to see his face and I don’t care to hear his voice.

    almost 2 years

    I don’t care to see his face and I don’t care to hear his voice.

  14. Come and chill out ! winter camping at Bhandardara. Food, tent stay, travel provided. Sheesha available at additional cost. Come and enjoy beautiful nature, chilling winter, bonfire and music.

    almost 2 years

    Come and chill out ! winter camping at Bhandardara. Food, tent stay, travel provided. Sheesha available at additional cost. Come and enjoy beautiful nature, chilling winter, bonfire and music.

  15. Are WagonR Uber Drivers the Most Chill?

    almost 2 years

    Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed this? My dad’s been spotting a pattern with Uber rides in WagonRs. Every single time, the driver just sticks to the displayed fare—no extra demands, no dra...

  16. Trump’s Postmaster General Louis DeJoy Covers His Ears During Oversight Hearing

    almost 2 years

    Trump’s Postmaster General Louis DeJoy Covers His Ears During Oversight Hearing

  17. Concern in Govt: Private sector profit at 15-year high but salaries stagnant

    almost 2 years

    Chief Economic Advisor V Anantha Nageswaran referred to the FICCI-Quess report in at least a couple of his addresses in corporate gatherings, and suggested India Inc needs to look within, and proba...

  18. Eco garden

    almost 2 years

    Eco garden

  19. Dead Turtles at Rishikonda beach

    almost 2 years

    I saw around 15 dead turtles at Rishi Konda beach in a leath of 700 meters, there were not there yesterday butI guess the high tide got them there.

  20. Restaurant Recommendations needed.

    almost 2 years

    Coming for my second Rajasthan trip. Jaisalmer; Jodhpur; Udaipur. 2 nights each. Need really great restaurant recommendations for dinner. Indian food. Can be heritage or fancy places; and/or cafe...

‹ Prev 1 … 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account