IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Is day trading really that hard?

    almost 2 years

    I’ve always heard about how most day traders lose money but I was thinking: is it really that hard to find ONE stock (based on analysis, news, etc) that might rise or fall on that day by 1% or so a...

  2. Am I tripping or lyrics are what I think they are

    almost 2 years

    My son is into fortnite and he was playing this [song](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgYhws0AHcg) I suspected song has punjabi lyrics "India wich pakistani lahore ay". I then looked it up and li...

  3. Why Gukesh became the world champion

    almost 2 years

    Why Gukesh became the world champion

  4. Men of India, what is a great sex tip you have to share with other men of reddit?

    almost 2 years

    Men of India, what is a great sex tip you have to share with other men of reddit?

  5. PADDY UPTON, THE MAN BEHIND THE SCENES

    almost 2 years

    PADDY UPTON, THE MAN BEHIND THE SCENES

  6. Question of sequence and series...

    almost 2 years

    Question of sequence and series...

  7. Moments when ding resigned and gukesh become youngest world chess champion

    almost 2 years

    Moments when ding resigned and gukesh become youngest world chess champion

  8. 3 words for them

    almost 2 years

    3 words for them

  9. Edin-kashish-yamini... Accepted by none, Rejected by all 🤕

    almost 2 years

    Edin-kashish-yamini... Accepted by none, Rejected by all 🤕

  10. Must try signature restaurants in TVM?

    almost 2 years

    What is your go to TVM restaurants and their must try dishes? I have only been to Azad, Imperial Kitchen and Zam Zam.

  11. Gukesh Dommaraju Becomes the youngest world chess champion at just 18.

    almost 2 years

    Gukesh Dommaraju Becomes the youngest world chess champion at just 18.

  12. CONGRATULATIONS TO GUKESH, THE NEW WORLD CHAMPION 🏆

    almost 2 years

    CONGRATULATIONS TO GUKESH, THE NEW WORLD CHAMPION 🏆

  13. Help needed with UPL Rights Issue: At what price do I have to apply?

    almost 2 years

    [https://www.chittorgarh.com/rights-issue/upl-rights-issue-2024/334/](https://www.chittorgarh.com/rights-issue/upl-rights-issue-2024/334/) I have 4 REs for UPL in my account and I wish to apply fo...

  14. Need a PG around Parel or Dadar, where to look?

    almost 2 years

    Context : this is my first time living in Mumbai, I'm gonna be joining as a resident at KEM Hospital, currently there are no vacancies in the hostel. My budget is 20k per month a little flexible if...

  15. Does this place exist in your hometown ??

    almost 2 years

    Does this place exist in your hometown ??

  16. Paisa vasool

    almost 2 years

    Paisa vasool

  17. Vivo X200 Pro, Vivo X200 Launched in India

    almost 2 years

    Vivo X200 Pro and Vivo X200 were launched in India on Thursday. The new Vivo X series handsets run on MediaTek Dimensity 9400 chipset and have IP68 and IP69 rating for water and dust resistance. Th...

  18. A man accused of raping a minor girl allegedly killed her, dismembered her body, and scattered the remains across multiple locations in Odisha’s Sundergarh district, police said. The accused, Kunu Kisan, had been released on bail in a rape case involving the same girl.

    almost 2 years

    A man accused of raping a minor girl allegedly killed her, dismembered her body, and scattered the remains across multiple locations in Odisha’s Sundergarh district, police said. The accused, Kunu ...

  19. PG recommendations in Nerul

    almost 2 years

    Hey gang, my sister is shifting to Navi Mumbai from Jan - April/June for an internship. Her office is at MIDC Shirvane and I’ve been told that Nerul is nearby. We figured it would be too much hass...

  20. WCC thoughts. What do we think?

    almost 2 years

    Although Gukesh is very slightly better. The game is most likely going to the tiebreaks. Even though Ding is a favorite. Momentum is in favor of Gukesh and a single good game is all what Gukesh nee...

‹ Prev 1 … 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account