IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Turns out Trump is OK with immigrants – if they help his billionaire friends

    almost 2 years

    Turns out Trump is OK with immigrants – if they help his billionaire friends

  2. Baida deserves a chance among us.

    almost 2 years

    This 2025, Odia movie industry will be on the roll. But in January it will be 2 promising movies . Rangashoor and Baida. Both are bad at marketing and I wish both to succeed which is downright tou...

  3. Artificial Intelligence for Cyber Physical System -- Prof. Prabhat Kumar Mishra

    almost 2 years

    If you have taken this course last semester, please comment. I have few questions.

  4. Share your non-popular/non-mainstream FOSS apps you use on a daily basis. (SS is in reference to my multiple posts on this sub about FOSS apps)

    almost 2 years

    Share your non-popular/non-mainstream FOSS apps you use on a daily basis. (SS is in reference to my multiple posts on this sub about FOSS apps)

  5. Confused between Cadet programs and conventional method

    almost 2 years

    Hello everyone! I am 20 years old and NRI, currently living in Qatar. I am looking into flying schools in India as well as abroad along with cadet programs. I can stretch my budget to little acros...

  6. When should I start thinking about joining coachings

    almost 2 years

    I m in 10th rn and I want to prepare for jee from 11th , i wanna know what is the right time to search for coaching or am I late already and which coaching should i consider .There is no good coach...

  7. This one looks peak of toxicity even from the promo. How is these shows getting pass in 2025?

    almost 2 years

    Teenager getting impregnated by an man in 30s trying to prove her super woman power to him again? This is so horrible and high time some miracle needs to happe and itv needs to be called out for t...

  8. Tried making paneer hydrabadi . Presentation 0/10, but taste 9/10

    almost 2 years

    Cooking adventures continue, last week I decided to never use swiggy zomato ever again because of [this](https://www.reddit.com/r/Chandigarh/comments/1hm59zz/delivery_guy_from_swiggy_ate_my_food/?...

  9. The beauty of Borra caves, Andhra Pradesh!

    almost 2 years

    The beauty of Borra caves, Andhra Pradesh!

  10. Proposal ideas in Chennai?

    almost 2 years

    Hi makkale, I'm planning to propose to my girlfriend (she's from Chennai) in a couple of months. I haven't lived in Chennai for a long time and I'm not very knowledgeable of nice places. Can anyone...

  11. CrossOver Performance

    almost 2 years

    hi, so i just got an m2 macbook air with 16gb of ram. i just wanted to know about the performance of crossover with m2 if i someday want to play some ‘light’ games

  12. Nuste.

    almost 2 years

    Nuste.

  13. Any photographer here? Pls let me know

    almost 2 years

    ..

  14. Need help with photography in Jaipur

    almost 2 years

    I will be travelling to Jaipur this weekend. I haven’t ever been to this city. Now as an amateur photographer I want to photograph Hawa Mahal during night when its beautifully lighted up. What is ...

  15. India vs Australia in tests at SCG

    almost 2 years

    India vs Australia in tests at SCG

  16. Backtesting and Journalling platform

    almost 2 years

    Can anyone suggest a free backtesting and journalling platform for me?

  17. Biden is giving the second highest civilian award to the leaders of the Jan. 6 congressional panel

    almost 2 years

    Biden is giving the second highest civilian award to the leaders of the Jan. 6 congressional panel

  18. Kadhakali 101 by Higher Education minister R. Bindu

    almost 2 years

    Kadhakali 101 by Higher Education minister R. Bindu

  19. What perplexes me is how an uneducated person who's Mason by profession could muster the courage to challenge the entire UP policing system. Isn't that a joke?

    almost 2 years

    What perplexes me is how an uneducated person who's Mason by profession could muster the courage to challenge the entire UP policing system. Isn't that a joke?

  20. Best Biryani Shops in Madurai - for lunch

    almost 2 years

    Best Biryani Shop in Mathurai for lunch not an restaurant. i need **Small shops or Mess** with **Spicy flavor**

‹ Prev 1 … 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account