IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. कोणीतरी सांगितले , राजकारणा व्यतिरिक्त पोस्ट करा. शनिवार वाडा, पुणे.

    almost 2 years

    कोणीतरी सांगितले , राजकारणा व्यतिरिक्त पोस्ट करा. शनिवार वाडा, पुणे.

  2. Munnar

    almost 2 years

    Munnar

  3. What are some other examples of this from Bollywood?

    almost 2 years

    What are some other examples of this from Bollywood?

  4. I always donate while taking name of shani dev and i like crows. I talk to crows.

    almost 2 years

    If i donate in name of shani dev will he bless me. When i donate in name of shani even when It is not Saturday. I automatically remember shanidev.

  5. Someone managed to sign in to my account

    almost 2 years

    I want to know whether attackers target individuals or just go on a hacking spree on mass accounts. I made Amazon log out of every device other than this one and changed my password. If it's target...

  6. Spotted Jaan Kumar Sanu’s Homophobic comment on a queer man’s post

    almost 2 years

    Spotted Jaan Kumar Sanu’s Homophobic comment on a queer man’s post

  7. Choose one

    almost 2 years

    [View Poll](https://www.reddit.com/poll/1hsno6p)

  8. Something rather weird

    almost 2 years

    I was at Sion depot today. I don't know how and why, there was a TMT bus parked in the depot today and I am pretty sure it was a TMT olectra electric bus. Is anybody aware of any such development w...

  9. my opinion is changed about kashish I said I get bad vibes from her but she's just figuring out shi* like most ppl in 20s and she's much stronger than us

    almost 2 years

    i recently made a post saying I won't be friends w kashish because I get bad vibes from her but I take my words back. i realised she's just a girl in her 20s trying to figure out shit and fighting ...

  10. If you run a business in Lucknow, no matter what size, please share/brag about it here.

    almost 2 years

    Saw a similar thread in mumbai, so thought of starting it here as well. Also please include, if you are selling online/offline and if importing/exporting or not.

  11. Couple friend spots in patna

    almost 2 years

    Guys suggest me some couple friendly places in patna where I can spend quality time with my partner

  12. I love the way how KV explained to Rajat Mom about Rajat behaviour and asked her to not to enable him but stop him

    almost 2 years

    I love the way how KV explained to Rajat Mom about Rajat behaviour and asked her to not to enable him but stop him

  13. How to move your Home directory to an APFS Encrypted external drive

    almost 2 years

    I recently got a new Mac Mini M4 with the smallest internal SSD (512 GB), fully expecting to move my Home folder to a larger and cheaper external SSD by following [these instructions](https://apple...

  14. Mind the road signals before overtaking! The awareness of this car driver is brilliant.

    almost 2 years

    Mind the road signals before overtaking! The awareness of this car driver is brilliant.

  15. Currently at hazrat ganj where I can find best street food ?

    almost 2 years

    Currently I am in hazrat ganj near sikander baad Chauraha where I can find best street food, since it's my last day in Lucknow

  16. Question for the Śrīvaiṣṇavas:

    almost 2 years

    What does it mean when we Thenkalais say, Pirātti belongs to the Īśvara Kōti but isn't Sākṣāth Īśvarī? Is there any Śāstric pramana for this?

  17. Looking for a girl I met in a surf club

    almost 2 years

    Yesterday, On 2 Jan'25 around 4 pm saw a girl playing with a wave board near the reception of a Surf club in Mulki. I liked her vibe complemented her wave board skill. She had a flower 🌸 of this co...

  18. After doctors, Indore mayor opposes Union Carbide plant waste disposal

    almost 2 years

    After doctors, Indore mayor opposes Union Carbide plant waste disposal

  19. Old cassettes to digital format

    almost 2 years

    Hello everyone, Actually my parent's wedding anniversary is coming and we have their wedding cassette (that big one...VHS or VCR ) and wants to convert it into digital format....So anyone know whe...

  20. What if in 2025 ...

    almost 2 years

    What if in 2025 ...

‹ Prev 1 … 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account