IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. Best Solution

    almost 2 years

    Currently Fide officials are fighting among themselves on Twitter.... Basically Sare milke humko pagal bana rahe hai ye ***

  2. What a relief to see kashish’s mother bashing Avinash❤️

    almost 2 years

    What a relief to see kashish’s mother bashing Avinash❤️

  3. Feels like I’ve been scammed

    almost 2 years

    My cb350rs is barely two months old now and the rear brake disc is chipped and brake pad seems rusted. Any advice on how to go about this when I take this up with the service centre?

  4. Paying customs from the post office

    almost 2 years

    So my relative has sent a gift from UK. It consists of few baby clothes, toys and some colour pens. I recieved a call from the Indian post office saying that I have to pay customs of approx 6k. The...

  5. My new Msi IPS monitor has heavy light bleeding. Should I return it or is it normal and will happen eventually because some people are saying it does.

    almost 2 years

    My new Msi IPS monitor has heavy light bleeding. Should I return it or is it normal and will happen eventually because some people are saying it does.

  6. Good places for bday celebrations in Noida Extension

    almost 2 years

    Please suggest some good places which are NOT Gaur Mall, Diamond Galaxy

  7. As usual he finds jokes with r-pe word used in it hilarious!

    almost 2 years

    Just his usual self. Whose sense of humor is only active when talked about r-pe or when it's jokes about women. He enjoyed when that lady on India's Got Latent made that joke on Deepika's mental he...

  8. Chutney Powder

    almost 2 years

    Where can I get chutney powder in Mangalore which is other than MTR? Which specific shop/supermarket?

  9. What is your plan?

    almost 2 years

    What is your plan?

  10. Time to Retire

    almost 2 years

    Time to Retire

  11. How Much Do You Send to Your Parents?

    almost 2 years

    For context, I send around ₹10,000 every month to my parents. I grew up watching them sacrifice their dreams, their comfort, and sometimes even their health to ensure I had the best education, opp...

  12. Cafes to work at during the day?

    almost 2 years

    Hello! I WFH and am looking for cafes that I can work at during the day. Any location is good, but please mention if it has parking. I've tried french toast and starbucks but looking for any othe...

  13. Is it ok for a 20 year old man to cry?

    almost 2 years

    Title

  14. What if men stopped being desperate and chasing behind women?

    almost 2 years

    Imagine a world where all average looking men stopped pursuing women who don’t reciprocate their interest, stopped seeking validation from women, and refrained from sending unnecessary or inappropr...

  15. Goddess of Beauty in Green...

    almost 2 years

    :)

  16. Boys have to stand up and it was not even Ladies Seat

    almost 2 years

    Two ladies and one girl came at chattarpur station and she said to boy to stand up and it was senior citizens seat and one Aunty was already there so there was one senior citizen and one normal sea...

  17. LegalEagle has filed a class action against Paypal/Honey with Wendover Productions as lead plaintiff

    almost 2 years

    LegalEagle has filed a class action against Paypal/Honey with Wendover Productions as lead plaintiff

  18. Pune IT Market is Saturated?

    almost 2 years

    Lately, I've been seeing a lot of new corporate buildings getting inaugurated but even with very reputed workspace providers like SmartWorks and WeWork, offices are mostly vacant. Those occupied ar...

  19. Happy New Year from PMO

    almost 2 years

    Happy New Year from PMO

  20. Urgent!! Nellore redditors plz respond!

    almost 2 years

    Urgent!! Nellore redditors plz respond!

‹ Prev 1 … 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account