IndiaReply Logo Indiareply
Sign In Sign Up
  • Home
  • Popular
  • Explore
  • All
    • Loading...

Tell us about your community

i/communityname

Your community description

Info
Install our Android app to unlock all features.
  • Overview
  • Posts
  • Comments
Recent Posts
  1. What happens after you get scammed & catfished (sound on for best exp)

    almost 2 years

    Happy naya saal everyone! ๐ŸŽŠ Hoping 2025 turns out better, fingers crossed๐Ÿ˜‚

  2. เด•เดฃเตเดฃเต‚เดฐเดฟเตฝ เดธเตเด•เต‚เตพ เดฌเดธเต เด‡เดฑเด•เตเด•เดคเตเดคเดฟเตฝ เดจเดฟเดฏเดจเตเดคเตเดฐเดฃเด‚ เดตเดฟเดŸเตเดŸเต เดฎเดฑเดฟเดžเตเดžเต; เดตเดฟเดฆเตเดฏเดพเตผเดคเตเดฅเดฟเดจเดฟเด•เตเด•เต เดฆเดพเดฐเตเดฃเดพเดจเตเดคเตเดฏเด‚, 18เดชเต‡เดฐเตโ€เด•เตเด•เต เดชเดฐเดฟเด•เตเด•เต

    almost 2 years

    เด•เดฃเตเดฃเต‚เดฐเดฟเตฝ เดธเตเด•เต‚เตพ เดฌเดธเต เด‡เดฑเด•เตเด•เดคเตเดคเดฟเตฝ เดจเดฟเดฏเดจเตเดคเตเดฐเดฃเด‚ เดตเดฟเดŸเตเดŸเต เดฎเดฑเดฟเดžเตเดžเต; เดตเดฟเดฆเตเดฏเดพเตผเดคเตเดฅเดฟเดจเดฟเด•เตเด•เต เดฆเดพเดฐเตเดฃเดพเดจเตเดคเตเดฏเด‚, 18เดชเต‡เดฐเตโ€เด•เตเด•เต เดชเดฐเดฟเด•เตเด•เต

  3. How to spend time with papa ?

    almost 2 years

    so I have a normal indian family and I realise that just sitting and talking might not be thing. I want to spend time with him and maybe do something and make good memories. He won't like to go to ...

  4. Need study partner for jee

    almost 2 years

    I am studying my ass of to crack jee in this jan attempt and need a study partner so I can't loose my grip. Anybody who is interested can dm me

  5. I want to make a customised gift for my best friend

    almost 2 years

    Hey guys I want to make a customised phone case in soft silicone material. I am not able to find a good reliable place online that does this. If anyone here knows anything about it please comment ...

  6. shilpa calling chahat's mother aunty๐Ÿ˜ญ?

    almost 2 years

    genuinely asking how old is shilpa and how old chahat's mother might be because shilpa is calling her aunty๐Ÿ˜ญ?????

  7. Office space lease

    almost 2 years

    Hi guys! Has anyone worked at a smartworks office before? Do they provide flex services to startups or is it just focussed upon big enterprises? Also, how is the environment in there?

  8. CID transitions getting wild๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    almost 2 years

    CID transitions getting wild๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  9. Ethereum ETFs Set New Record in December: Institutional Interest Soars Past $2 Billion

    almost 2 years

    Ethereum ETFs Set New Record in December: Institutional Interest Soars Past $2 Billion

  10. Is there any list that will help me on which number bus goes to place?

    almost 2 years

    Please let me know about the same and help me with any article( If any) What\* sorry for the address mistake

  11. Urban area.

    almost 2 years

    I tried to find the urban extent of vizag excluding it's hills. Bheemli is not included in vizag-2, which covers an area of 37kmยฒ encompassing the areas of Yendada, Rushikonda and Madhurwada. ...

  12. In Mumbai, Traffic Challans Worth Rs 89 Lakh Issued On New Year's Eve

    almost 2 years

    In Mumbai, Traffic Challans Worth Rs 89 Lakh Issued On New Year's Eve https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/in-mumbai-traffic-challans-worth-rs-89-lakh-issued-on-new-years-eve-7376628

  13. I'm not joking when i say that these are the worst videos i've seen on Youtube

    almost 2 years

    Lily Orchard trying not to make a bad video challenge (LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE)

  14. Lots of Bollywood Movies had teach those Lesson which textbooks can't teach !!

    almost 2 years

    Lots of Bollywood Movies had teach those Lesson which textbooks can't teach !!

  15. should i quite stock market?

    almost 2 years

    Hey everyone, I'm a 19-year-old student from a not-so-rich family, and I started investing in January this year. One of my first stocks was RVNL, and things were great initiallyโ€”my portfolio grew ...

  16. Almost got assaulted by a mob in Nagaon yesterday

    almost 2 years

    Yesterday, me and my family were returning from Kaziranga and stopped near the intersection cut next to a chai tapri where we were having our evening tea. Our car was out of the road and was in res...

  17. Ask India Thread

    almost 2 years

    Welcome to r/India's Ask India Thread. If you have any queries about life in India (or life as Indians), this is the thread for you. Please keep in mind the following rules: * Top level commen...

  18. I am a 21 Year Old Female but recently I have been experiencing a sudden spurge in the number of White hairs on my scalp. Which doctor to consult for this issue ?

    almost 2 years

    I am also a Type-1 Diabetic for the past 13 years so maybe it's a hormonal issue . But the problem has aggravated since past 2 years or so , and now I am a bit worried. Please name some good doctor...

  19. Wife's and my first car :)

    almost 2 years

    VX CVT R. Bought a month back.

  20. Update on this? Ab to 2025 bhi agaye.

    almost 2 years

    Update on this? Ab to 2025 bhi agaye.

‹ Prev 1 … 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 … 216 Next ›

© 2026 Indiareply.com. All rights reserved.

All Groups
    • Loading...
RECENT POSTS
Clear
    Loading...
New notification
Message icon
a few seconds ago

Sign in to our platform

Lost Password?
Not registered? Create account